Reference material on profitable ways to d~
Fra : robertr

Dato : 08-11-01 02:20

Can anyone tell me where to find reference material on good Web page design.
I'm not looking for technical instruction or application instruction, what I
need is good information on how to best design Web pages for
_profitablility_ and not fanciness. Everything I find is gobelty gook stuff
about usability and html applications. That's fine and dandy but I need
somethin that's going to show me how to make money with my Web site. I
already know all the html and application software, but I'm no expert on
marketing and page design. Anyone got suggestion where I can go?