Justerbar mc joke
Fra : Henrik Steen Larsen

Dato : 07-11-01 22:57

A ten year-old boy was walking down the street when a big man on a black
motorcycle pulls up beside him and asks, "Hey kid, wanna go for a ride?"

"No!", said the boy, and he kept on walking.

The motorcyclist pulls up to him again and says, "Hey kid,, I'll give you
$10 if you hop on the back"

"NO!" said the boy and proceeded down the street a little quicker.

The motorcyclist pulls up to the boy again and says, "Ok kid, I'll give you
$20 and a BIG bag of candy if you hop on the back for a ride."

At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad,
YOU bought the Kawasaki, so YOU ride it!!

Fra : Martin Schjoldager

Dato : 08-11-01 09:19

> At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look Dad,
> YOU bought the Kawasaki, so YOU ride it!!

hmmm det må da være en suzuki.

Fra : N/A

Dato : 11-11-01 03:29

Fra : Harald Blaatand

Dato : 11-11-01 03:29

"Jes Vestervang" <jesvj2@mailme.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Martin Schjoldager wrote:
>

> >> At this point the boy turns around to him and screams angrily, "Look
Dad,
> >> YOU bought the Kawasaki, so YOU ride it!!
> >
> > hmmm det må da være en suzuki.
> >
> Narj, en HD
>
> --
> mvh Jes Vestervang
> ICQ#21146256 - DMCN#506 - http://the.subnet.dk
> GSXR250
¨Ja,det er da klart !Selvfølgelig er det en Honda
--

http://bigtwin.freeyellow.com/page3.html