calling external windowed application from~
Fra : Mef

Dato : 11-10-01 19:04

hi ,

i 'm trying to call a windowed application made with VB6 from a CGI also
made in vb6 (using CGI4VB.bas module)
It worked since i made something wrong, don't know what and i can't find the
solution now :(

i tried different things, Shell ,or API : Shellexecute, winexec....
nothing works..in fact, it works, but the program does not open in a window
(it needs to), it's in backround (can see it in live processes ). I use a
webbrowser control in it then i print the current web page with Acrobat PDF
writer.. the cgi is used to pass paramaters.

Any idea why i can't have my called program opened in a window ? (it's
possible, i saw it working since yesterday :()

Please copy any reply to thi e-mail : a_lemaire@hotmail.com

cheers

Albin - FR