Disk corruption i 9.2.1
Fra : Esben

Dato : 10-10-01 22:36

Fra MacinTouch i dag

Readers continue to confirm disk corruption problems with Mac OS 9.2.1,
possibly caused by a "sleep" bug, as shown by messages added to our
report. One
reader suggests users who encounter the problem should contact Apple
directly:

[Ben] "I spoke with Apple this morning. They have no answers
but
request that each individual user report the problem so it
may be
escalated to a high priority -- Please email Apple Support
about this (or
call 1-800-275-2273). Here's a sample email...

Since upgrading to Mac OS 9.2.1 a small yellow box
appears on more than one occasion and says...

"There is a problem with the disk 'Drive Name'. Some
information may have been lost. Check any
recently-used files for data loss, and use a
disk-repair
program on the disk."

I've run Disk First Aid and Disk Warrior and found no
problems. However I am experiencing an increased
number of freezes and crashes.

Also state your system model and RAM (for example G4/450
256MB)."