RolePlayers in Copenhagen
Fra : Marko Savolainen

Dato : 07-10-01 15:11

First of all apologies for taking this in english in danish forum.

Anyway I am looking for foreing and/or danish roleplayers in Copenhagen
to form a roleplayin group of 4-5 players.
I have moved to Denmark last year and I'd like to keep my dearest hobby
going on also here. I can speak danish, but I would prefer (at least
beginning) to play in english. I have played many kind of games, but
currently I'm looking for people interest in Glorantha and RuneQuest.

If you are interested, please e-mail to marko@city.dk

Regards

-Marko Savolainen

Fra : Torben Ægidius Mogen~

Dato : 08-10-01 09:54

Marko Savolainen <marko@city.dj> wrote:

>I am looking for foreing and/or danish roleplayers in Copenhagen
>to form a roleplayin group of 4-5 players.

You should go to VikingCon next weekend, if you can (see
http://www.viking-con.dk). You will get plenty of opportunity to meet
a lot of role-players and play some games (both RPGs and board games).

The pre-register deadline has passed, but you can still register at
the entrance, and there are usually several games with room for more
players.

   Torben Mogensen (torbenm@diku.dk)