Where are we?
Fra : Stock Surfer

Dato : 09-09-01 18:25

The Theory of the Squares says we have reached bottom and NASDAQ will begin
to build. The Democrats have boxed themselves in with the Social Security
"Lock Box." The "trust fund" is the national debt and the $160 billion
surplus will go to it, spending will be cut and the capital gains taxes will
be cut. All good news for the markets.

If you want to be on the leading edge get a free sample trading bulletin.
Tour our website, write to our subscribers, talk with them in our club chat
room and see our trading results since January. Click on
http://stx.mainpage.net