Have you tried after hours trading?
Fra : Stock Surfer

Dato : 20-08-01 16:13

We'll send you a list of stocks to watch in the last hour of after-the-bell
trading. All will have price parameters. You buy or sell those meeting the
tests.

The next morning more than 80% will be in profit territory. Sell any losers,
and the loss will be a small fraction of a percent. Then, watch the winners
from 8:00 AM ET to 9:00 AM ET and sell any turn against you. Your average
profit will be between 1% and 3%.

Each 1% per year yields 250% net gain taking every profit dollar and
compounding could yield 1200%. So far we've averaged over 3% and by
compounding for the last two weeks gained 25%.

You can get a sample trading model for one day FREE by going to
http://stx.mainpage.net
Ask for the "free bulletin sample." Our daily service is only $20 a month.

"If this is so great why are you giving it away?"

The more people trading with us the more we all make. The stock market is
emotional and our recommendations are planned with numbers in mind. If a lot
people trade with us the effect can be a cascade. Where you make your own
decisions we are not manipulating stock prices. The decision to trade or
watch is always yours.

Come see us. We'll leave the site on for you.