Ulomusic and Sermit record
Fra : Ludovic Hirlimann

Dato : 16-04-09 20:28

Hello,

sorry for posting in english but I can't speak danish. I'm looking for a
few CD that were produced in Greenland. I've been looking all over for a
few months but have been unable to find them. Ideas on where I could
look are welcome.

I'm looking for some specific titles :

Unnuaq Band
   Salik      ULOCD-152
   Ini Tartoq

Siissisoq
   Aammarpassuillu ULOCD-141

Zikaza
   Zikaza

Thanks in advance.

--
Ludovic Hirlimann MozillaMessaging QA lead
http://www.spreadthunderbird.com/aff/79/2

Fra : Max

Dato : 16-04-09 20:39

Hello Ludovic

> I'm looking for some specific titles :

If you live in Denmark, then most of the CD's
can be borrowed at the library.

--
Mvh Max

Fra : Ludovic Hirlimann

Dato : 16-04-09 21:11

On 4/16/09 9:38 PM, Max wrote:
> Hello Ludovic
>
>> I'm looking for some specific titles :
>
> If you live in Denmark, then most of the CD's
> can be borrowed at the library.

Issue is that I don't Can you borrow them If you are on vacation in dk ?

Fra : Max

Dato : 16-04-09 21:15

Hello Ludovic

> Issue is that I don't Can you borrow them If you are on vacation
> in dk ?

I think you should work and pay tax to be able to use the libray
here, so it is no option for you.

--
Mvh Max

Fra : Henrik Laursen

Dato : 17-04-09 13:28

"Max" <Max_Jens@post9.tele.dk.invalid> wrote in

> Hello Ludovic
>
>> Issue is that I don't Can you borrow them If you are on vacation
>> in dk ?
>
> I think you should work and pay tax to be able to use the libray
> here, so it is no option for you.

Thats correct, only danish citizens are allowed to borrow books or music
from our libraries.

There are Danish online shops who ships to other countries.
www.axelmusic.dk is one of them, just choose the british flag for
english language.

If the artist is not figured on their lists, feel free to send them
an e-mail and ask if they can locate the albums for you.
But be adviced that there might be a small fee involved for locating
the albums you need.

--
Henrik Laursen

Fra : Per Tolbøll

Dato : 17-04-09 21:18

"Ludovic Hirlimann" <ludovic@mozillamessaging.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hello,
>
> sorry for posting in english but I can't speak danish. I'm looking for a
> few CD that were produced in Greenland. I've been looking all over for a
> few months but have been unable to find them. Ideas on where I could look
> are welcome.
>
> I'm looking for some specific titles :
>
> Unnuaq Band
> Salik ULOCD-152
> Ini Tartoq
>
> Siissisoq
> Aammarpassuillu ULOCD-141
>
> Zikaza
> Zikaza
>

> Thanks in advance.

Tried here: http://atlanticmusicshop.gl/cd/ulocd_40_da/ ?

/Per

Fra : Ludovic Hirlimann

Dato : 18-04-09 18:53

On 4/17/09 10:18 PM, Per Tolbøll wrote:
> "Ludovic Hirlimann"<ludovic@mozillamessaging.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Hello,
>>
>> sorry for posting in english but I can't speak danish. I'm looking for a
>> few CD that were produced in Greenland. I've been looking all over for a
>> few months but have been unable to find them. Ideas on where I could look
>> are welcome.
>>
>> I'm looking for some specific titles :
>>
>> Unnuaq Band
>> Salik ULOCD-152
>> Ini Tartoq
>>
>> Siissisoq
>> Aammarpassuillu ULOCD-141
>>
>> Zikaza
>> Zikaza
>>

>> Thanks in advance.
>>

> Tried here: http://atlanticmusicshop.gl/cd/ulocd_40_da/ ?

Yep I've been a good customer of atlanticshop for the last few months

Ludo