Nu sker der noget
Fra : Hagar

Dato : 01-04-09 12:10

Hej i gruppen

Det her, det skal nok vække opsigt mange steder, og jeg så det for nogle
dage siden, så jeg regner ikke med det er en aprilsnar.

PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE PUBLISHING!

Warner Brothers Inc. announced today that it has agreed to acquire The
Pirate Bay, the consumer media company for people to share original copies
through a Web experience, for $13.37 billion in a stock-for-stock
transaction. Follow¬ing the acquisition, The Pirate Bay will operate
independently to preserve its successful brand and passionate commu¬nity.
The acquisition combines one of the largest and fastest growing online
entertainment communities with Warner Bros's expertise in organizing
information and creating new models for advertising on the Internet. The
combined companies will focus on providing a better, more comprehensive
experience for users interested in downloading, watching and sharing
content, and will offer new opportunities for professional content owners to
distribute their work to reach a vast new audience.
"The The Pirate Bay team has built an exciting and powerful media platform
that complements Warner Bros's mission to organize the world's information
and make it universally accessible and useful," said Jim Kjeyzer, Chief
Executive Officer of Warner Bros. "Our companies share similar values; we
both always put our users first and are committed to innovating to improve
their experience. Together, we are natural partners to offer a compelling
media entertainment service to users, content owners and advertisers."
"Our community has played a vital role in changing the way that people
consume media, creating a new hip culture. By joining forces with Warner
Bros, we can benefit from its global reach and technology leadership to
deliver a more comprehensive entertainment experience for our users and to
create new opportunities for our partners," said Anakata, CEO and Co-Founder
of The Pirate Bay. "I'm confident that with this partnership we'll have the
flexibility and re¬sources needed to pursue our goal of building the
next-generation platform for serving media worldwide."
When the acquisition is complete, The Pirate Bay will retain its distinct
brand identity, strengthening and complement¬ing Warner Bros's own
fast-growing video business. The Pirate Bay will continue to be based in
Stockholm, Sweden, and all The Pirate Bay employees will remain with the
company. With Warner Bros's technology, advertiser relation¬ships and global
reach, The Pirate Bay will continue to build on its success as one of the
world's most popular services for online entertainment.
The number of Warner Bros shares to be issued in the transaction will be
determined based on the 30-day average clos¬ing price two trading days prior
to the completion of the acquisition. Both companies have approved the
transaction, which is subject to customary closing conditions and is
expected to close in the third quarter of 2009.
The company will host a conference and webcast at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time
(4:30 p.m. Eastern Time) tomorrow to discuss the acquisition. To access the
conference, please email scott.rowe@warnerbros.com A replay of the will be
available until midnight Thursday, April 16 at various interwebs
internationally. Confirmation code for the replay is 1337101.
About Warner Bros Inc. Warner Bros's innovative movie film technologies
connect millions of people around the world with information every day.
Founded in 1918 by small time crooks Harry and Albert, Warner Bros today is
a top web property in all major global markets. Warner Bros's targeted film
movie program provides businesses of all sizes with measurable results,
while enhancing the overall web experience for users. Warner Bros is
headquartered in Hollywood with offices through¬out the Americas, Europes
and Asias. For more information, visit www.WarnerBros.com.
About The Pirate Bay Founded in February 2003, The Pirate Bay is a consumer
media company for people to share original copies worldwide through a Web
experience. The Pirate Bay allows people to easily upload and share torrents
on www.ThePirateBay. org and across the Internet through websites, blogs,
and e-mail. The Pirate Bay currently delivers more than 1 million torrents
every day with 65,000 new torrents uploaded daily and it has quickly become
the leading destination on the Internet for video entertainment.

Selve filen, en torrent fil, kan hentes her
http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/4816087/Warner_Bros_Loves_The_Pirate_Bay.pdf.4816087.TPB.torrent

Fra : Mikkel Moldrup-Lakje~

Dato : 01-04-09 17:05

Hagar escribió:
> Hej i gruppen
>
> Det her, det skal nok vække opsigt mange steder, og jeg så det for nogle
> dage siden, så jeg regner ikke med det er en aprilsnar.

Det tror jeg nu nok du kan regne med, at det er

Fra : Steen

Dato : 02-04-09 13:37

Mikkel Moldrup-Lakjer <mikkel@fabel.dk> wrote:

> Hagar escribió:
> > Hej i gruppen
> >
> > Det her, det skal nok vække opsigt mange steder, og jeg så det for nogle
> > dage siden, så jeg regner ikke med det er en aprilsnar.
>
> Det tror jeg nu nok du kan regne med, at det er

Og det har jeg så lige læst en bekræftelse på...altså at det var en
aprilsnar

Fra : Mikkel Moldrup-Lakje~

Dato : 02-04-09 15:35

Steen escribió:
> Mikkel Moldrup-Lakjer <mikkel@fabel.dk> wrote:
>
>> Hagar escribió:
>>> Hej i gruppen
>>>
>>> Det her, det skal nok vække opsigt mange steder, og jeg så det for nogle
>>> dage siden, så jeg regner ikke med det er en aprilsnar.
>> Det tror jeg nu nok du kan regne med, at det er
>
> Og det har jeg så lige læst en bekræftelse på...altså at det var en
> aprilsnar

BMG (Bertelsmann) købte jo Napster, men lykkedes det dem nogen sinde at
få en forretning ud af det køb?

Jeg tror godt Warner og de andre ved at de ikke kan bekæmpe p2p ved
opkøb...

Mikkel

Fra : Hagar

Dato : 02-04-09 16:12

> Og det har jeg så lige læst en bekræftelse på...altså at det var en
> aprilsnar

Det er bare snyd, for jeg hentede en pdf fil med beskeden i torsdags

Hagar

Fra : Allan Olesen

Dato : 02-04-09 17:03

Hagar wrote:
> Det er bare snyd, for jeg hentede en pdf fil med beskeden i torsdags

Var det tirsdag i alle verdens tidszoner?

--
Allan Olesen

Fra : PerX ...

Dato : 04-04-09 15:32

In article <49d4e1d6$0$56790$edfadb0f@dtext02.news.tele.dk>,
usenet.2007.allan@spamcheck.dk says...
> Hagar wrote:
> > Det er bare snyd, for jeg hentede en pdf fil med beskeden i torsdags
>
> Var det tirsdag i alle verdens tidszoner?

Torsdag sidste uge ;)

Fra : Allan Olesen

Dato : 08-04-09 22:08

PerX ... wrote:
> Torsdag sidste uge ;)

Jeg fatter ikke, hvordan jeg kunne læse det som tirsdag.

--
Allan Olesen

Fra : Hagar

Dato : 09-04-09 00:50

> Jeg fatter ikke, hvordan jeg kunne læse det som tirsdag.
>
> --
> Allan Olesen

Jeg skal nok se om jeg kan skrive pænere næste gang, kragetæer er ikke til
at have med at gøre

Hagar