for all
Fra : Alessandro Varese

Dato : 23-07-01 17:38

Dear Sir/Madam,

Qitaly s.r.l. gives you the opportunity to:

+SAVE ON YOUR PURCHASE+
of high-quality, home made Italian food specialties.

+GENERATE ADDITIONAL REVENUE+
through our promotional theme nights.

We sell Italian hi-quality food specialty products to hotels and
restaurants.
We use no middlemen to keep our prices even more competitive and we ship
directly
from our warehouse in Northern Italy all over Europe.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT
Please visit our promotional page to learn more and to enjoy a special
discount on your first orders.
Visit: http://www.inetitalia.com/html/products.html

I am looking forward to having you among our numerous and satisfied
customers! Thank you for your attention.

Very truly yours,

Alessandro Varese
Marketing Manager
------------------