Morrissey ekspert søges
Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 06-09-08 00:57

Jeg kan simeplthen ikke finde en bestemt sang med Morrissey, det er
røv-irriterende. Jeg har ellers lige hørt den hmmm....
Han synger noget om, at hvis hvis han blev kørt ned af en dobbeltdækkerbus
og senere af en 10 ton lastbil.
Siger det jer noget?

Mvh Steen

Fra : Ukendt

Dato : 06-09-08 11:15

Steen F. wrote:
> Jeg kan simeplthen ikke finde en bestemt sang med Morrissey, det er
> røv-irriterende. Jeg har ellers lige hørt den hmmm....
> Han synger noget om, at hvis hvis han blev kørt ned af en
> dobbeltdækkerbus og senere af en 10 ton lastbil.
> Siger det jer noget?

Tja, man behøver ikke være ekspert for at google lidt. Mon det ikke er
'There is a light that never goes out' du tænker på?

Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
And they're young and alive
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one
Anymore

Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life
Driving in your car
Oh, please don't drop me home
Because it's not my home, it's their
Home, and I'm welcome no more

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Take me out tonight
Take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
And in the darkened underpass
I thought Oh God, my chance has come at last
(But then a strange fear gripped me and I
Just couldn't ask)

Take me out tonight
Oh, take me anywhere, I don't care
I don't care, I don't care
Driving in your car
I never never want to go home
Because I haven't got one, da ...
Oh, I haven't got one

And if a double-decker bus
Crashes into us
To die by your side
Is such a heavenly way to die
And if a ten-ton truck
Kills the both of us
To die by your side
Well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine

Oh, There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out
There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out

The light that never goes out refers to the eternal flame at the entrance of
the Pont d'Alma road tunnel in Paris.
The darkened underpass???????

--
Michael

Brugt pige- og drengetøj sælges på www.sitecenter.dk/boernetoej
25% rabat på tøjbestillinger over kr. 300.-