Top 10 Chinese Social Networking Dating (p~
Fra : doper

Dato : 05-07-08 00:37

Growing Asian economy and popularity of “made in china” is not the
news anymore. Everyone of us sooner or later, either near to
retirement or just for interest prefers to visit Asia. Some of us are
changing their career profile by making their new trade business idea
a hit and many are attracted towards east for its enriched culture and
social heritage of thousands of years.
Coming to Asia and not knowing about China is like requesting a
vegetarian meal at steak house. Chinese culture and now the economy
have the great influence throughout the whole continent that is
evident by firstly observing the geo diversity among other nations
neighboring Chinese border and then behavior, character and last but
not the least the culture itself.
So if you are laowai, that’s how they call the foreigner here, you
will be respected twice the fold than any other neighboring nations’
creature. Well not surprisingly the respect comes from the total
different appearance since others wont pull the gap too far, a certain
degree of resemblance with Chinese natives will make us: the
westerners, look more prominent. As if you are the one walking down
the road and being stared by hundreds (not several for sure) then feel
no worry, just cash it when the time comes.
So now lets move the point, being around either for job or business
you can’t help yourself noticing the attraction that you would get
caught by on the road, in the bus and in super markets. Yea, you are
right I am talking about Chinese girls. Their slow aging factor with
tight pale Asian skin cover with black silky hair make them stand on
the top of any where you are trying to look. The attractive beauty
with shyness and unimaginable polite culture make the first impression
to last more than your expectations. So now you will move to the next
phase in finding someone around. If you try searching by yourself on
the road and after a smile the one you select seems to find escape
then don’t lose your heart brother, they are just too shy to talk in
English so this is where you need to use technology and go for
internet.
Lets move to the technology part and see how to make things happen, at
first you must assume that the world in China works a way too
different and out of your expectation then other western countries.
You use orkut and myspace, facebook tools for social networking there
but here no one even knows the name of it except few of exceptional
case who have been outside and interacting with expat community. There
are 1 million msn users in China and comparing the ratio of their
indigenous chatting portal the QQ has over more than 300 million
people on it. Now you can make a choice. Besides, going ahead for
making qq ID. You can register to their top social networking sites.
The list shown here assumes the traps (money that you have to pay for
registration and lame attraction (the fake profiles).
www.MyChineseFriend.com
Free registration with well equipped professional grade platform
combining all third party tools at one place, fully integrated. It has
photo galleries so you can see around before registering, secondly you
can chat with the people in the live chat room to make sure you are
heading for right thing. The most important of all is it all comes for
free. The first question you would be asked in china will be “can you
speak Chinese” so no worries for this , the portal has a unique
feature of translating your messages on the fly to simplified Chinese
with 95% accuracy , so what other see will get your meaning unless you
are talking in some rocket science. The web interface is in both
languages, there have original profiles with 0% fake profile rate each
week. I had responses from 9 out of 10 people I sent messages to. All
of these features with 0% advertising on site, which premium service
at no money.
EasyFindadate.com
They are trying to become popular but with huge load of advertisement,
free registration with message sending restriction and picture upload
registration, account confirmation restriction and people that I sent
message to, no replies back so far. However each time I get message in
inbox of having loads of people in the area I am residing.
Facebook.com
They are spreading their fame in China but so far success is yet to
come, if you see profiles written in good well mannered English then
don’t think that it has been typed by majority , it must be Taiwan or
Hong Kong residents thing that you are browsing.
Orkut.com
Backed by google gaining its image in the eyes however only found 3
profile through my search keywords.
sohu.com
well equipped platform but they charge you, its total Chinese so don’t
expect an English interface or support service.
chinesefriendfinder.com
well its DNS routed local server of their international counter,
asking for huge fee before you join and you can only browse people
before registration, unless I have some at output I don’t think so it
can convince me to join and pay that amount.
dateinasia.com
They have some kind of gag, each time I open it up I see user
expansion rate of 10 users per minute but if I browse and see newly
joined users I see the same list for weeks that means false counter
with hundreds of fake profiles ( I have seen some actresses out there
might not be known to western world but quite popular in china).You
will get banned by typing something unexpected in message and the ban
remains permanent and no one replies back.
profileflirt.com
The server disappeared recently I don’t know may be going through some
recent updates of uploads of fake profiles.
Chineselovelinks.com
The interface gives an impression of immature personally uploaded
website , I don’t know how long will they take to come up with some
thing better.
Chnlove.com
Seemed to be disappeared due to 5 dollar server cost of each month as
I see it.