Slide show / reportage from India
Fra : Vincent de Groot

Dato : 08-06-08 13:13

During our recent India trip, by coincidence we have visited the Elkanah
orphanage in Mamallapuram. We where very impressed about the wonderful
children and we felt we really could do something as well for them.

The result was a photo reportage, have a look at the slide show and find
out how you can support the children in the orphanage.

http://www.photo-vinc.com/Elkenah

Fra : ;o\)-max-

Dato : 08-06-08 15:59

"Vincent de Groot"
> During our recent India trip, by coincidence we have visited the Elkanah orphanage in
> Mamallapuram. We where very impressed about the wonderful children and we felt we really
> could do something as well for them.
>
> The result was a photo reportage, have a look at the slide show and find out how you can
> support the children in the orphanage.
>
> http://www.photo-vinc.com/Elkenah

Hi Vincent - I love Mamallapuram and would like to visit again,
do you have an address for the orphanage, and more info about
them, maby a contact person. Your pics are nice. -max-

Fra : Vincent de Groot

Dato : 08-06-08 16:45

-max- wrote:

> Hi Vincent - I love Mamallapuram and would like to visit again,
> do you have an address for the orphanage, and more info about
> them, maby a contact person. Your pics are nice. -max-

check out the bottom of the page ( http://www.photo-vinc.com/Elkanah/ ),
there is an e-mail form and postal adress!

Vinc

--

http://www.photo-vinc.com