MSN ja ok jeg ligger som jeg har redt MEN ~
Fra : Bo M Mogensen

Dato : 29-03-08 18:25

jeg har været et fjols at være skødesløs med mit pasw men må de gå ind på
min konto og sende xxx spam virus osv ?

ja her er det har skrevet under på :

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy:

By filling out this form, you authorize TST Management, Inc to spread the
word
about this 100% real and upcomming Messenger Community Site.
You will receive your share of the credit in helping us spread the word.
This is a harmless
Community site which is offering users a platform to meet each other for
free.

We do not share your private information with any third parties.
By using our service/website you hereby fully authorize TST Management, Inc
to send messages
of a commercial nature via Instant Messages and E-Mails on behalf of third
parties via the information
you provide us. This is not a "phishing" site that attempts to "trick" you
into revealing personal
information. Everything we do with your information is disclosed here. If
you are under eighteen (18),
you MUST obtain permission from a parent or guardian before using our
website/service.

This page is not affiliated with or operated by Microsoft(tm) or MSN
Network(tm).

ANY LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED
OR
ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION,
INTERRUPTION, DEFECT,
DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, SHALL BE
STRICTLY LIMITED
TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE SUBSCRIBER TO THIS SERVICE.

We may temporarily access your MSN account to do a combination
of the following:
1. Send Instant Messages to your friends promoting this site.
2. Introduce new entertaining sites to your friends via Instant Messages.

This is a free service. You will not be asked to pay at any time.
You will not be subscribed to anything asking for payment.
This service is made possible by many hours of human effort.

TST Management, Inc reserves the right to change the terms of use / privacy
policy
at any time without notice. To view the latest version of this privacy
policy,
simply bookmark this page for future reference.

You understand that this agreement shall prevail if there is any conflict
between this
agreement and the terms of use you accepted when you signed up with MSN. You
also
understand that by temporarily accessing your msn account, TST Management,
Inc
is NOT agreeing to MSN's terms of use and therefore not bound by them.

This agreement shall be construed and governed by the law of the
republic of Panama. You expressly consent to the exclusive venue
and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in the Republic of
panama for any actions arising from or relating to this agreement.

If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or
unenforceable
for any reason, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not
effect any
other provisions of this agreement, and this agreement shall be construed as
if
such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been contained
herein.

Copyright 2008 TST Management, Inc

signatur på ALLE e-mails :
Gør en forskel :http://www.verdensborn.dk/articles.php?lng=da&pg=185

begin 666 count.php?u=50263264&color=pink
MB5!.1PT*&@H````-24A$4@```% ````/" ,```!$%[B]````0E!,5$6)B8G8
MV-C>WM[;V]OX^/CU]?7W]_?M[>WQ\?'AX>'O[^_S\_-*2DKP\/#GY^?JZNKD
MY.3Z^OK6UM;_____6<[_`+2QR&+W````M$E$050XC:V3RQ+", A%Z<L:&ZT*
M^?]?]9*$45IWR9E @9F<LF@I=8;2JR<SA+-'FE@@O'C:A!N$BZ=->(=P`T2D
M02AUS,R6<V&9RTAS*<6>UJX07A7*1T,.DJJR:0G?<9V!'<*;0C@`U>&*9?Y>
M]QO^[B[R@'!5*!_E_X8B?-J0Y;SA$\(`8HPAAHQ^G'B=S[FHH1.N'9<FV2,%
M"$=/VW\R0CAYVH03A(.G33A ^.X*A)WY`%H64S<@O*#)`````$E%3D2N0F""
`
end

Fra : Jesper Lund

Dato : 29-03-08 18:39

Bo M Mogensen wrote:

> jeg har været et fjols at være skødesløs med mit pasw men må de gå ind
> på min konto og sende xxx spam virus osv ?

Ja, du har selv givet dem lov til følgende:

> We may temporarily access your MSN account to do a combination of the
> following:
> 1. Send Instant Messages to your friends promoting this site. 2.
> Introduce new entertaining sites to your friends via Instant Messages.

Eller sagt med andre ord, du har givet dem lov til at voldsspamme dine
venner.

Et ikke juridisk råd: skift password på din MSN, og så må det problem
være løst, og TST gider næppe sagsøge dig for et eventuelt kontraktbrud.

--
Jesper Lund

Fra : Bertel Lund Hansen

Dato : 29-03-08 18:46

Jesper Lund skrev:

> Ja, du har selv givet dem lov til følgende:

Enig - men er det nu et rimeligt aftalevilkår at man må bryde
diverse love og aftaler som klienten har indgået f.eks. med sin
udbyder?

Der er to afsnit af tvivlsom natur, nemlig det om at TST ikke
behøver overholde kravene til MSN's kunder samt det om at
eventuelle ulovligheder skal trylles væk.

På baggrund af de tre forhold vil jeg vurdere at kontrakten er
ugyldig.

> Et ikke juridisk råd: skift password på din MSN, og så må det problem
> være løst, og TST gider næppe sagsøge dig for et eventuelt kontraktbrud.

Enig.

--
Bertel
http://bertel.lundhansen.dk/   FIDUSO: http://fiduso.dk/

Fra : Bo M Mogensen

Dato : 29-03-08 20:29

"Bertel Lund Hansen" <unospamo@lundhansen.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Jesper Lund skrev:
>

> Der er to afsnit af tvivlsom natur, nemlig det om at TST ikke
> behøver overholde kravene til MSN's kunder samt det om at
> eventuelle ulovligheder skal trylles væk.
>
> På baggrund af de tre forhold vil jeg vurdere at kontrakten er
> ugyldig.

du kan well ikke se hvor TST har til huse ???

Fra : Bo M Mogensen

Dato : 29-03-08 20:28

"Jesper Lund" <usenet@jesperlund.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> Et ikke juridisk råd: skift password på din MSN

done

Fra : Ulvir

Dato : 29-03-08 18:46

"Bo M Mogensen" <usnet1*@gmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
> jeg har været et fjols at være skødesløs med mit pasw men må de gå ind på
> min konto og sende xxx spam virus osv ?

Der er måske en god omgang virus i filen der er vedhæftet dit indlæg?

Fra : Bo M Mogensen

Dato : 29-03-08 20:37

"Ulvir" <augustus@mail.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Bo M Mogensen" <usnet1*@gmail.com> skrev i meddelelsen
>> jeg har været et fjols at være skødesløs med mit pasw men må de gå ind på
>> min konto og sende xxx spam virus osv ?
>
> Der er måske en god omgang virus i filen der er vedhæftet dit indlæg?

nope det var bare en bagrunds farve fra et copy paste der burde være død
efter som det er en txt besked

Fra : ROMUALD

Dato : 05-04-08 12:19