Font saved as graphic in white frame
Fra : Paul Ostrof

Dato : 12-07-01 19:16

I have an unusual typeface I want to use on a Web page so I have to
convert it to some graphic format in CorelDraw so it can be seen by
people who are unlikely to have this font on their systems. The only
trouble is whenever I save this font in any graphic format in any
graphic program the type is surrounded by a white frame. This has been
fine in the past because the page background was white but now it is
green! What can I do to remove this white frame and leave this cool
typeface?

Fra : Andreas Paasch

Dato : 12-07-01 20:25

As you might have it in original type too, get the color of the background
and change it in the image.
Then save the image with an interlaced background.
If you can't create that background, create a new image with the same size
and fill it with the adequate green color.
Then paste the original image into it and save it .... maybe you have to
mingle a bit here and there ... but now you have an idea at least.

--
Regards / Med venlig hilsen / Mit freundlichem Gruss

Andreas Paasch
Denmark
http://www.Paasch.Net