my web page
Fra : adrian

Dato : 10-07-01 21:28

I have built a web page and would welcome all your comments on how it
can be improved. The url is http://www.bonni.freeserve.co.uk

to login to the members area type "active" as password, the password
is changed monthly and mailed to people who add something to the site
e.g film reveiews etc

cheers adrian
=====================

Fra : Gunnar Vestergaard

Dato : 10-07-01 22:38

adrian <adrian@bonni.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I have built a web page and would welcome all your comments on how it
> can be improved. The url is http://www.bonni.freeserve.co.uk
>
> to login to the members area type "active" as password, the password
> is changed monthly and mailed to people who add something to the site
> e.g film reveiews etc
>
> cheers adrian
> =====================

We have another news group with the dedicated purpose of providing
feedback on web sites. Try subscribing to it and see what they have to
say. I have sent your message over to them.

FUT dk.edb.internet.webdesign.ris+ros

--
Gunnar Vestergaard
668 - Neighbour of the Beast

Fra : Lars

Dato : 10-07-01 23:42

adrian <adrian@bonni.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:463826e2.0107101227.61118e74@posting.google.com...
> I have built a web page and would welcome all your comments on how it
> can be improved. The url is http://www.bonni.freeserve.co.uk
>
> to login to the members area type "active" as password, the password
> is changed monthly and mailed to people who add something to the site
> e.g film reveiews etc
>
> cheers adrian
> =====================
WOW does webdesign ring a bell ?
Lars

Fra : Lars Hoffmann

Dato : 11-07-01 06:46

adrian wrote:

> I have built a web page and would welcome all your comments on how it
> can be improved. The url is http://www.bonni.freeserve.co.uk

I'm speachless!
kill your background image
Dont use blinking text
Change the colors
Hell! Discard it all and start over from the beginning!

X-FUT dk.edb.internet.webdesign.ris+ros