Og jeg har fået mail fra FN...
Fra : Rado

Dato : 04-09-07 12:43

UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATIONS AFRICAN HEAD QUARTERS . DEBT MANAGEMENT
OFFICE NO.5/8 TOKPA STATE BUILDING COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

ATTN:

Due to the petitions received by the out going UN Secretary-General
Ban Ki-moon from all over the continent in regards to the fraudulent
activities going on in the West Africa sub-region with security's
agent and diplomats who has been delaying people's funds, consignment
and valuables in their custody and demand outrageous fees to get their
consignment released to them.

However,( Mr. Ban Ki-moon ) who is the UNITED NATIONS NEW CHIEF came
to the african head quarters in COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC on the 5TH
JAN 2007 and set up this committee with sole aim of settling all these
anomalies.The UNRC West Africa zone has its Annex office in COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC and I Dr George Akomas was duly appointed chairman to
oversee the delivery/handing over of consignment to its owners.

Sir, it has come to our knowledge just this morning when we took the
security companies and diplomat in the COTONOU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
unaware with the INTERPOLE OFFICERS ATTACHED to this committee and
recovered consignments which one is bearing your name and contacts
with which we are reaching you.

Note that so far so good we have satisfied sixteen of our clients, six
of them in the United States, Three in Australia, Two in France, One
in India and One in Fiji and Three in Switzerland.

Every consignment goes through scanning process before delivery and
that we have done in your own case. After scanning your consignment we
got to know that your consignment contained $100 denomination and this
as a matter of fact, has its terms and condition of delivery. We will
only deliver to you on UNRC conditions as follows(1) 5% to Charity
home of your choice which the UNRC will be signatory to. (2) 5% to
Tsunami Victims(3) 5% to United Nations which will be paid to UN
HEADQUATER in NEW -YORK Note, this condition and terms will be paid
after delivery of your consignment.

Be informed that we will only accept your response by telephone as
email has been a means for the security companies and we will not
allow that communication but the reason why I have contacted you
personally by email is for better understanding after which you will
contact me back Any further delay will be the pleasure of the UNRC to
use your fund to help the people who have been displaced in Darfur,
Sudan Africa which you can see it in this site www.savedarfur.org and
the Tsunami's victims in Asia.

We are working according to the constitution binding this committee as
well as helping the less privilege through this means. Finally, on the
UNRC conditions as stated above then you will be required to register
with the committee with a sum of $550 After your payment is confirmed
you will be required to furnish to this committee with an address of
choice where the UNRC will be coming with the UNRC CARGO FLIGHT to
deliver to you within 24hrs.

Best Regards, Dr George Akomas . Chairman (UNRC
-----------------------

De må være ved at falde af på den. For det første tror jeg de fleste
almindelige mennesker har svært ved at forstå hvad det egentlig
handler om, for det andet drejer det sig om småbeløb på få hundrede $
og ikke længere 15.000.000.

--
Rado

Always listen to experts. They will explain what can't be done
and why. Then do it. - Robert Heinlein

Fra : brugtpcdele.dk

Dato : 18-09-07 14:58

Det er ren fake, Nigeria, Benin og hele området dernede lever hele klynger
af at snyde folk, skide træls for de begynder at blive noget mere
proffessionelle i deres udførelse..

dbh
Brian