guild wars gold news
Fra : eyshod

Dato : 13-06-07 08:17

I have a thread on a colloseum mini-game. Horses would be perfect for
extra mini-games in there. (if you read the thread + pages 4 and 5 you
will see) Thread is "Mini Game heaven" Quick find code:
24-25-613-40223338

I have suggestions on page 4 for jousting + necromancy/summoning.

As for an entirely new dragon weapon.
I am just curious where the dragon Warhammer is. Still there is the
problem of a special. Perhaps it could create "stat restore" effect -
to stop those potters in pvp combat.

I also think guns are a BIG NO NO for RuneScape. It would change a big
aspect of the type of game it is. "Get me my Glock, I am going PKing."
Besides what would it train? Archery? (Range) I think if they are
brought in - it should be part of a quest that creatures like dwarves
introduce them. (Mechanical genius' - they do afterall have the
cannon) However... it would only open up a mini game of sorts where
the guns can be used, perhaps as practice so they can unleash them as
a secret weapon in a war in the future.

Sitting and lying down:
- Humor
- Individualism.
- Clan meetings
- waiting for next c wars game.
- joking whilst waiting for tree to respawn
It may seem insignificant but its a very lush idea. More reasoning
with a sentimental touch and better explanation perhaps can be found
on page 4.

Drop X or drop all would be good for power miners. The ones who dont
care about ores. It is also when dropping things in castle wars like
excess barricades and stuff. It may seem useless, like I thought at
first. But increasingly I think of times in game where it would be
perfect. Is it really that big of an update that its too meaningless
to do? if so then fair play, but if its easy enough to do, is it so
bad?

:: I thought about suggesting this asterisk thread as a forum update
(except thought was against rules to do so) ::

Well done for thinking of it yourself
http://www.guild-wars-money.com
http://guildwars.virgolds.com/