Hvad er meningen med denne Paul McCartney-~
Fra : svendborghistorie@gm~

Dato : 14-05-07 08:10

Denne sang har jeg altid været fascineret af.

Men hvilken mening er der i den ?

Were so sorry uncle albert
Were so sorry if we caused you any pain
Were so sorry uncle albert
But theres no one left at home
And I believe Im gonna rain
Were so sorry but we havent heard a thing all day
Were so sorry uncle albert
But if anything should happen well be sure to give a ring

Were so sorry uncle albert
But we havent done a bloody thing all day
Were so sorry uncle albert
But the kettles on the boil and were so easily called away

Hand across the water (water)
Heads across the sky
Hand across the water (water)
Heads across the sky
Admiral halsey notified me
He had to have a berth or he couldnt get to sea
I had another look and I had a cup of tea and butter pie
(the butter wouldnt melt so I put it in the pie)

Hand across the water (water)
Heads across the sky
Hand across the water (water)
Heads across the sky

Live a little be a gypsy, get around(get around)
Get your feet up off the ground
Live a little, get around
Live a little be a gypsy, get around(get around)
Get your feet up off the ground
Live a little, get around

Hand across the water (water)
Heads across the sky
Hand across the water (water)
Heads across the sky

VH

Tommy

Fra : Allan Krautwald

Dato : 14-05-07 09:17

<svendborghistorie@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
[...]

Tjah et godt spørgsmål. Den er jo egentlig sammensat af 2 udfærdige sange og
stammer fra albummet Ram fra 1971.
Jeg har kunnet finde det her via google, men det siger jo ikke så meget:

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=3351

Fra : tommyhansenjensen@gm~

Dato : 14-05-07 10:43

On 14 Maj, 10:17, "Allan Krautwald" <krautw...@yahoo.dk> wrote:
> <svendborghisto...@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelsenews:1179126573.723734..33650@e51g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...
> Denne sang har jeg altid været fascineret af.
>
> Men hvilken mening er der i den ?
>
> Were so sorry uncle albert
> Were so sorry if we caused you any pain
> Were so sorry uncle albert
> But theres no one left at home
> And I believe Im gonna rain
> Were so sorry but we havent heard a thing all day
> Were so sorry uncle albert
> But if anything should happen well be sure to give a ring
>
> Were so sorry uncle albert
> But we havent done a bloody thing all day
> Were so sorry uncle albert
> But the kettles on the boil and were so easily called away
>
> Hand across the water (water)
> Heads across the sky
> Hand across the water (water)
> Heads across the sky
> Admiral halsey notified me
> He had to have a berth or he couldnt get to sea
> I had another look and I had a cup of tea and butter pie
> (the butter wouldnt melt so I put it in the pie)
>
> Hand across the water (water)
> Heads across the sky
> Hand across the water (water)
> Heads across the sky
>
> Live a little be a gypsy, get around(get around)
> Get your feet up off the ground
> Live a little, get around
> Live a little be a gypsy, get around(get around)
> Get your feet up off the ground
> Live a little, get around
>
> Hand across the water (water)
> Heads across the sky
> Hand across the water (water)
> Heads across the sky
>
> Tjah et godt spørgsmål. Den er jo egentlig sammensat af 2 udfærdige sange og
> stammer fra albummet Ram fra 1971.
> Jeg har kunnet finde det her via google, men det siger jo ikke så meget:
>
> http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=3351

Hej Allan

Tak for svaret. Det er ikke meget der står på Songfacts om denne sang,
men så prøvede jeg et pat andre af mine favoritsange. Og det er
nærmest en guldgrubbe af god viden.

Tusind tak.

VH

Tommy