RR: WSBK- Bayliss mister en finger....
Fra : MKS - 74

Dato : 01-04-07 15:36

Troy Bayliss suffered a vicious high side at Coppice corner just five
laps into race one at Donington Park. The reigning Champion was
leading the race at the time of the crash; unfortunately due to his
injuries he will not take part in race two.

Xerox Ducati team press officer, Julian Thomas about Bayliss'
condition. “The current state for Troy is that he has been taken to
Derbyshire Royal Infirmary where they will perform reconstructive
plastic surgery work on the little finger of his right hand which he
injured in that race one crash. Basically he lost most of the bone on
the little finger and they decided immediately to take him to
hospital. Troy said “I want to do race two” but he was advised against
that because of the possibility of infection and possible amputation,”
said Thomas.

The cause of the crash is unclear but Thomas explained what happened,
“It was a bit of a high side, he was accelerating coming into Coppice
and the rear of the bike just snapped away from him. It was a bit of a
tank slapper, he was quite winded all over and his hand got caught
under the bike.”

The team are hoping he will be back in action to defend his title at
Valencia, “I think he will be there for Valencia. That is the latest
news and we wish him all the best. Unfortunately these things happen,
it was a nasty crash but he will be back,” he concluded.

--
-Michael
Div. Aprilia RS250 og Honda CBR600+VF500-dele m.m. til salg på:

Fra : Allan Bojesen

Dato : 01-04-07 19:20

"MKS - 74" <mks74temp@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Troy Bayliss suffered a vicious high side.............

Surt show, men relativt billigt sluppet. Men styrtet så egentlig ikke
særligt voldsomt ud.

Mange hilsner
Allan Bojesen