RR: WSS - Losail resultat.
Fra : MKS - 74

Dato : 24-02-07 12:14

Robbin fik en fin 6. plads efter et godt race, der ligesåvel kunne
være blevet 4. plads. Ellers omtrent det sædvanlige Ten-Kate CBR600RR
show (uha-uha lover ikke godt), hvor Charpentier dog crashede ud på
næstsidste omgang fra føring, så det trods alt ikke blev en 1-2.

Teamkommentarer følger senere....

1 1 Sofuoglu Kenan Hannspree Ten Kate Honda Honda
CBR600RR 18 37'22.452

2 Curtain Kevin Yamaha World SSP Racing T. Yamaha YZF-R6
18 37'25.865

3 Fujiwara Katsuaki Althea Honda Team Honda CBR600RR
18 37'28.680

4 Foret Fabien Team Gil Motor Sport Kawasaki ZX-6R 18
37'36.211

5 Riba Pere Team Gil Motor Sport Kawasaki ZX-6R 18
37'36.309

6 Harms Robbin Stiggy Motorsport Honda Honda CBR600RR
18 37'36.986

7 Roccoli Massimo Yamaha Team Italia Yamaha YZF-R6 18
37'41.102

8 Nannelli Gianluca Team Caracchi Ducati SC Ducati 749R
18 37'41.227

9 Veneman Barry Team Hoegee Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R600 18
37'41.743

10 Kallio Vesa Team Hoegee Suzuki Suzuki GSX-R600 18
37'43.047

11 Fores Javier HP Racing Honda CBR600RR 18
37'43.269

12 Jones Craig Revè Ekerold Honda Racing Honda CBR600RR
18 37'44.850

13 Alfonsi Lorenzo Althea Honda Team Honda CBR600RR
18 37'49.355

14 Salom Fuentes David Yamaha Spain Yamaha YZF-R6 18
37'51.020

15 Vizziello Gianluca RG Team Yamaha YZF-R6 18
37'56.968

16 Ivanov Vladimir Vector Racing Team Yamaha YZF-R6
18 37'59.421

17 Peris Chris Moto 1 - Yamaha Bikersdays Yamaha YZF-R6
18 38'06.083

18 Lauslehto Tatu Intermoto Czech Honda CBR600RR 18
38'19.851

19 Praia Miguel Racing Team Parkalgar Honda CBR600RR
18 38'30.941

20 Giugliano Davide Lightspeed Kawasaki Supp. Kawasaki
ZX-6R 18 38'30.970

21 Talmacsi Gergo Vector Racing Team Yamaha YZF-R6 18
38'31.140

22 Günther Jesco CRS Grand Prix Honda CBR600RR 18
38'37.998

23 Checa David Yamaha - GMT 94 Yamaha YZF-R6 18
38'48.388

24 Milovanovic Nikola Team Benjan Motoren Honda CBR600RR
18 38'52.403

RT Enjolras Julien Tati Team Beaujolais Racing Yamaha
YZF-R6 17 36'23.188

RT Boccolini Gilles Team PMS Corse Kawasaki ZX-6R 17
36'37.671

RT Charpentier Sébastien Hannspree Ten Kate Honda Honda
CBR600RR 16 33'10.535

RT Lascorz Joan Glaner Motocard.com Honda CBR600RR 13
27'23.572

RT Gimbert Sébastien Yamaha - GMT 94 Yamaha YZF-R6 13
27'23.659

RT Tiberio Yoann Stiggy Motorsport Honda Honda CBR600RR
12 25'16.521

RT Sanna Simone Racing Team Parkalgar Honda CBR600RR
12 25'39.815

RT Polzer Yves LBR Racing Team Ducati 749R 7
15'18.172

RT Parkes Broc Yamaha World SSP Racing T. Yamaha YZF-R6
5 10'31.566

RT Leblanc Gregory Vazy Racing Team Honda CBR600RR 5
10'39.024

RT De Angelis William Intermoto Czech Honda CBR600RR
2 4'26.064

RT Forner Garcia David Yamaha Spain Yamaha YZF-R6 0

--
-Michael
Div. Aprilia RS250 og Honda CBR600+VF500-dele m.m. til salg på:

Fra : MKS - 74

Dato : 24-02-07 18:25

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:14:00 +0100, MKS - 74 <mks74temp@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Teamkommentarer følger senere....

Team Stiggy -

Mixed results for team Stiggy Motorsport Honda in first race of the
year.

It was superb start to the season for Dane Robbin Harms, who finished
in 6th place in the opening round of this year’s Supersport World
Championship at Losail circuit, Qatar. After starting from 13th place
on the grid, and riding his no 2 bike, Robbin managed to fight his way
up through the field finishing sixth overall and third best Honda
rider - only 13 seconds behind race winner Kenan Sofuoglu.

Yoann Tiberio, unlike Robbin, did not have as lucky an end to the
weekend, as he was forced to retire from the race due to physical
problems. Staring from 9th place on the grid, Yoann had a good start
and quickly found a good pace but unfortunately, after a couple of
laps, he started to feel tired and began having difficulty focussing.

Robbin: Since I was on the 4th row, and in 13th place, I gave it all
in the start and the first couple of laps. As in the warm-up this
morning I used my no 2 bike as it was more comfortable and easy to
ride. I was trying to ride consistent lap times because I knew the
rear tyre would be a bit of a problem at the end of the race. All the
riders who finished in front of me have been here testing before, so
I’m quite happy with my 6th place as a first result. I’m really
looking forward to Phillip Island.

Yoann: Due to my health, I retired in today’s race. I have had fever
for two days and have been sick in my stomach. I tried to ride and
finish the race, but after a while I started losing my focus and I
could feel my blood pressure dropping each lap. The combination of my
health and the heat during the race was just too much, I had retire as
I didn’t feel safe out there anymore. I will return at Phillip Island
in much better condition.

Johan (Team Manager): I’m really pleased with Robbin’s result today.
He made a fantastic start and really pushed hard to fight his way up.
The bikes are working good, and we still have some work to do, but we
are definitely getting there. Unfortunately for Yoann he had to
retire, but I think he made the right decision to pull in as he was in
such bad condition. Now we will have to start focusing on the next
race in Phillip Island next weekend.

Ten Kate -

Victory for HANNspree Ten Kate Honda in season opener

HANNspree Ten Kate Honda dominated the season opener of the World
Supersport Championship at Losail International Circuit in Qatar today
with Kenan Sofuoglu storming to victory on the new CBR600RR. The young
Turkish rider fought a fierce battle for the race win. However,
team-mate and defending champion Sébastien Charpentier saw his hopes
dashed when he crashed out on the penultimate lap while leading the
pack.

The HANNspree Ten Kate Honda riders were involved in a three-way fight
for first place with Kevin Curtain from the outset. However, Sofuoglu
stole the lead on lap seven and proceeded to open up an advantage over
the Australian.

Charpentier was never far behind and by lap nine was swapping places
with Curtain for second position. On lap ten Charpentier once again
seized the advantage and made it stick. For the next six laps the
HANNspree Ten Kate Honda duo put in an impressive display of
inch-perfect riding to dominate the fiercely competitive 18-lap race.

On lap 16, Frenchman Charpentier grasped an opportunity to pass
team-mate Sofuoglu. However, the lead was short-lived as he made an
unfortunate mistake halfway round the 5.4km circuit on a left hand
hairpin and slid into the gravel after losing the front end of the
Honda. Charpentier’s season opener came to a premature end when he was
forced to retire from the race after being unable to restart the bike.

This opened the way for rising star Sofuoglu to pass the chequered
flag almost 3.5 seconds clear of second place contender Kevin Curtain
and more than six seconds in front of third place Katsuaki Fujiwara.
The HANNspree Ten Kate Honda team head to the next round in Phillip
Island with the championship lead on 25 points.

Ronald ten Kate, Team Manager:
“Of course I am really happy with Kenan’s result today. He rode very
maturely and gave us the result we were hoping for with the new Honda
– a win in the first race. My feelings are obviously a bit mixed
because we could have challenged for first and second places. Both
riders put up a good fight out there. It was a tough race and they
both wanted to win the first one. Unfortunately Sébastien lost the
front so he was out in the gravel. He couldn’t pick up the bike again
because there was quite a bit of damage. Instead of being down though
we are feeling happy because we have shown the potential of the new
bike and we have plenty of races ahead to develop the CBR600RR even
further. I am amazed to come away with a win at the first round and
I’d like to thank the riders, the tuners and the whole HANNspree Ten
Kate Honda team.”

Sébastien Charpentier:
“I am obviously very disappointed with the outcome of this race. I was
so close to the finish and I think we could have easily got a first
and second for the team, but I lost the front end and couldn’t recover
from it. This has happened now, so I just need to look forward to the
next round. It is only the first race and we have plenty of time to
make it up.”

Kenan Sofuoglu:
“I am really happy. I said yesterday that I wasn’t happy with the
times in qualifying but I didn’t worry because I knew I could be
better for the race. After three or four laps I knew I could challenge
Curtain and Sébastien. Then when Sébastien crashed I just had to keep
my place to take first position. I am really pleased with the result
and would like to thank HANNspree Ten Kate Honda for developing the
bike. Also a special thanks to my mechanics who have worked so hard to
bring the bike to this level. It’s a new season, a new bike, a new
sponsor and I couldn’t be happier.”