Et interesserant offroad link!
Fra : Rasmus Hauch

Dato : 30-06-01 07:00

Heg NG!
Jeg fik for en gang skyld lige noget spændende spam mail.
Check lige det her link: http://www.motordakar.com/news-dk.htm
Det tror jeg da godt jeg kunne tænke mig at bruge lidt penge på, på et tidspunkt.
Linket drejer sig om turarrangørerer af ørken-jungle ture i Senegal på XR600 cykler.

Mvh
Rasmus ZX9R-C

Fra : Thomas Lund

Dato : 30-06-01 09:05

Jeg tror de fleste i denne gruppe har fået det link.
Jeg har ihvertfald også modtaget deres spam.
/Thomas

Fra : Henrik B. Larsen

Dato : 30-06-01 12:01

"Thomas Lund" <el.diablo@lund.mail.dk> wrote in message
> Jeg tror de fleste i denne gruppe har fået det link.
> Jeg har ihvertfald også modtaget deres spam.
> /Thomas

oss mig

Fra : Flemming Petrich Jen~

Dato : 30-06-01 12:56

Det er denne spam vi alle har fået - er der nogle der evtl. ved eller kan
finde ud af hvor den kommer fra - det kunne så være sjovt at bombardere
afsenderen - den rigtige - med e-mails - så hans system bryder ned.
XV535S

Fra : Esben Grønborg Brun

Dato : 01-07-01 09:15

Jeg blev så interesseret at jeg skrev efter mere information - svaret er
gengivet herunder :

Det er godt nok dyrt, men en (ny) offroader er så dyr i Danmark , at man
istedet kunne tage på en del sådanne ture .

--------------------
Hi Brun.

The best time to come to senegal is from November to July-August. Its the
dry season. Expect 25 in the coast and 30 inland. The are nice cool breezes
near the coast. But in the rainy season its greener an lusher, only it rains
an hour a day, there are a few more bugs and its a bit hotter and humid.

In the dry season all the pistes are dry and there is a lot of driving
through sandy tracks and some hard surfaced tracks. 99% of the intinerary is
offroad, through savannah. Every day we pass quite a few villages and tend
to stop in them to have a rest or a chat to the locals. In the rainy season
these tracks are slightly more muddy after the rain and dry out after an
hour.

Find attached a word document with the 1 week itinerary. also find a link to
a web page made by one of our clients after his trip with us.

http://senegal.freewebspace.com/

Flying here.

The best bet is Iberia. You can do London-Madrid-Dakar on sundays or
London-Madrid_Las Palmas_Dakar on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday. The las
palmas bit is a 40 minute stop over in which some times you do not even have
to get out of the plane. Its a couple of hours from London to Madrid and
about 4 1/2 Hours on the Madrid Dakar leg.

A Madrid Dakar air fair is about 350 Pounds. and if the London madrid air
fair is expensive you can get a GO or an Easyjet flight much cheaper.

The price is 1200 pounds per person if you can get a group of 3 going. 1100
for a group of 4, and 1050 for a group of 5. This does NOT include air fair
or personal insurrance. If you are on your own we will mach you up with othe
clients wishing to ride at that particular time, expect diferent
nationalities.

If you want somebody to come along and does not do bikes they can ride the
support vehicle. this will be in the region of 700 Pounds. They have a
paralel itinery that is quite fun too and the get to do non motocycle
activities.

If you wish to do less motorcycling and more conventional tourism we can
cater for this. say 3 days biking and 4 days relaxing. What has been
included in the word document is a 5 days motorcycling and 2 days rest.

In regards to the insurrance, you need something like a full policy of
mondial asistance, that will cover on site evacuation costs, and
repatriation. For a weeks insurrance I think they charge around 45 Pounds.
It depends on the country where you purchase the insurrance.

Best Regards

Carlos Rodriguez Omalley

carlitos@motordakar.com
00 34 696 480 444

Rasmus Hauch <rasmushauch@yahoo.dk> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:947c8f3b.0106292159.7e6b022a@posting.google.com...

Fra : Armand

Dato : 01-07-01 20:39

Esben Grønborg Brun <ebrun@mail1.stofanet.dk> skrev i en
> Jeg blev så interesseret at jeg skrev efter mere information - svaret
er
> gengivet herunder :

Grunden til al det spam man modtager er at det tilsyneladende lønner sig
jævnligt :-/

--
Armand.