Dangerous JYSK Chefkontorstols in Finland
Fra : Matti Kaki

Dato : 26-11-06 12:40

Hello.

I don't know if this is the right discussion group. I tried to find
your consumer discussion group but didn't find one. If there is one
could somebody please post this article there or tell me where to go?

Here in Finland there has been several JYSK Chefkontorstol læder which
has been broken down and caused even injuries. The finnish JYSK doesn't
want to publish any warnings about the old and dangerous legs of chair.

Have you had any dangerous situations in Denmark?

Please read more here:

http://www.sci.fi/~oh2bio/jysk/index_en.htm

Thank you very much!

--
Matti Kaki at iki dot fi http://www.sci.fi/~oh2bio
=========== Location: 60.414 N 25.097 E ===========

Fra : Dan Elgaard

Dato : 26-11-06 12:48

The right group for this is: news://dk.forbruger

regards,

Dan

Fra : Matti Kaki

Dato : 27-11-06 12:18

In article <45697f02$0$179$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>, nej@til.spam says...

>"Matti Kaki" <oh2bioPOISTA@sci.fi.invalid> skrev i en meddelelse
>> Hello.
>>
>> I don't know if this is the right discussion group. I tried to find
>> your consumer discussion group but didn't find one. If there is one
>> could somebody please post this article there or tell me where to go?
>>
>> Here in Finland there has been several JYSK Chefkontorstol læder which
>> has been broken down and caused even injuries. The finnish JYSK doesn't
>> want to publish any warnings about the old and dangerous legs of chair.
>>
>> Have you had any dangerous situations in Denmark?
>>
>> Please read more here:
>>
>> http://www.sci.fi/~oh2bio/jysk/index_en.htm

>The right group for this is: news://dk.forbruger
>
>regards,
>
>Dan

Thanks, Dan!