vedr slavemalkning
Fra : Peter

Dato : 30-11-06 23:02

Jeg fandt dette indlæg som jeg fandt ret spændene, men det specielle butplug
har jeg ikke kunne finde på danske hjemmesider. Er der nogen herinde der
prøvet dette fænomen.

"I read about the pantra and got 1. My date and I undressed and fondled
until we were both excited, and I had him get on all fours and I got
behind him and inserted a pantra into his anus and found his prostate
'lump". It began rubbing and pressing on his prostate, his penis was
hard and sticking out straight while pre-cum fluid kind of squirted out
as I squeezed the pantra further into him. I was watching his penis
when he was about to cum, and the head of his cock was swollen up and
dripping fluid as the cum shot out several inches in powerful spurts.
Women might buy their husbands one.
You can get it at "
www.prantra.co.uk/