Looking For A Nice Inteligent Lady For A ~
Fra : garbage12341234@hotm~

Dato : 31-10-06 14:45

I prefer Ladies In High Heals .
I promise I will be gentle and inventive .

GAIA

Fra : garbage12341234@hotm~

Dato : 31-10-06 17:09

> I prefer Ladies In High Heals .
> I promise I will be gentle and inventive .

Altough (stagnation hot) outside !
I am very horny for a nice high heal inteligent lady
needing to be eliberated from shy feelings toward data desnudata !

GAIA

Fra : Perdido

Dato : 01-11-06 20:30

If you are looking for an intelligent lady search outside Denmark.

Fra : Bo M Mogensen

Dato : 03-11-06 13:33

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 20:29:52 +0100, "Perdido" <sdf@gffg.fg> wrote:

>If you are looking for an intelligent lady search outside Denmark.

talk to Steen Johansen he knows many half lady

--
MvH Bo M Mogensen
Holly Marie Combs The greatest Holly&Chamred (about 1gb)