drivers license
Fra : mroovaz@gmail.com

Dato : 21-09-06 10:52

Hello,

I have a possibility of living and working in Denmark for some time and
I'm thinking about doing the drivers license course there.
How long does it take to do a course (theorie / practice)?
And most important, how much does it cost?

Thanks in advance,
mroova

Fra : Ritter

Dato : 21-09-06 11:08

<mroovaz@gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hello,
>
> I have a possibility of living and working in Denmark for some time and
> I'm thinking about doing the drivers license course there.
> How long does it take to do a course (theorie / practice)?
> And most important, how much does it cost?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> mroova

I've just finnished taking my licens and it took me just about 2 month. It
cost me 8380 dKr, which included the fee for taking the bothe the theorie
test and the pratical test.
The price given is the price in Holstebro.

Fra : Jacob Bunk Nielsen

Dato : 21-09-06 11:53

mroovaz@gmail.com writes:

> I have a possibility of living and working in Denmark for some time and
> I'm thinking about doing the drivers license course there.
> How long does it take to do a course (theorie / practice)?

Probably a couple of months and a couple of hours each week on
average.

> And most important, how much does it cost?

7-10000 kroner is probably a good guess. It also depends a little bit
on where in the country you decide to take the license.

Where are you from? It's a lot easier to get the license in many other
countries. You could consider taking your license before you come
here. Also now that winter isn't too far in the future here in Denmark
:-\

--
Jacob | ........@
Yamaha FZS 1000 | ......_[]-=*

Fra : mroovaz@gmail.com

Dato : 21-09-06 12:32

Jacob Bunk Nielsen napisal(a):
> Where are you from? It's a lot easier to get the license in many other
> countries. You could consider taking your license before you come
> here. Also now that winter isn't too far in the future here in Denmark
> :-\

I'm from Poland and I'll probably do it here. 7-10k DKK is an
astronomical amount from my perspective.

Thanks for help,
mroova

Fra : m0rt3n

Dato : 21-09-06 12:56

7-10k DKK is an
> astronomical amount from my perspective.

It's also an astronomical amount to us! I think that's the point. To keep
people from getting bikes.
-m0rt3n zrx1100

Fra : Bongo

Dato : 21-09-06 13:07

> It's also an astronomical amount to us! I think that's the point. To keep
> people from getting bikes.
> -m0rt3n zrx1100

And cars, and trucks, and busses etc.... :)

Fra : m0rt3n

Dato : 21-09-06 13:18

"Bongo" <fake@fakeserver.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> And cars, and trucks, and busses etc.... :)

Jeg havde 2½ køretimer da jeg tog kort til MC. I dag er det 26. Nu er jeg jo
også ret god, men så svært er det altså ikke. Ren chikane fra et fascistisk
folketing...
-m0rt3n zrx1100

Fra : Ulvir

Dato : 21-09-06 14:41

m0rt3n wrote:
> "Bongo" <fake@fakeserver.com> skrev i en meddelelse
>> And cars, and trucks, and busses etc.... :)
>
> Jeg havde 2½ køretimer da jeg tog kort til MC. I dag er det 26. Nu er
> jeg jo også ret god..

Jeg elsker ydmyge udtalelser..

Fra : per biker

Dato : 21-09-06 22:27

mroovaz@gmail.com wrote:
> Jacob Bunk Nielsen napisal(a):
> > Where are you from? It's a lot easier to get the license in many other
> > countries. You could consider taking your license before you come
> > here. Also now that winter isn't too far in the future here in Denmark
> > :-\
>
> I'm from Poland and I'll probably do it here. 7-10k DKK is an
> astronomical amount from my perspective.
>
> Thanks for help,
> mroova

Then wait until you here what a Bike will cost you

Fra : Jes Vestervang

Dato : 22-09-06 12:12

"per biker" <per_biker@hotmail.com> writes:

> Then wait until you here what a Bike will cost you

Mroova, you should consider bringing a bike registered in Poland as
there is a 180% tax on Danish registered bikes. Being a foreigner I
think you can ride a bike registered in Poland legally for at least
some months, I think.
--
mvh Jes Vestervang @ FZS600 & DT125R

Fra : mroovaz@gmail.com

Dato : 29-09-06 09:53

I see it's an even more biker-friendly country than Poland ;)

Don't let them discourage you!!!

mroova

Fra : Bo Nielsen

Dato : 29-09-06 11:45

>I see it's an even more biker-friendly country than Poland ;)
>
> Don't let them discourage you!!!
>
> mroova

We're trying hard

ScooterBo