Sting in arhus
Fra : Oumer Teyeb

Dato : 27-06-06 13:08

I am going to see Sting on the 15th of July in Arhus. I have never seen
him live but from what I heard he is quite good at performing live.
Anyone going there? I wont mind having a company ...

Fra : Michael Jørgensen

Dato : 29-06-06 08:33

"Oumer Teyeb" <oumernot@komnot.aunotc.abcd> wrote in message
> I am going to see Sting on the 15th of July in Arhus. I have never seen
> him live but from what I heard he is quite good at performing live.
> Anyone going there? I wont mind having a company ...

I believe there will be quite a few people at the concert! Don't worry,
you'll have plenty of company

[Sorry, couldn't resist]

-Michael.

Fra : Oumer Teyeb

Dato : 21-07-06 10:16

Well, well,well,.... I saw Sting on saturday, and I must admit I have my
first audiorgasm!...he was unbelivable, he has more energy than a 20 yr
old, and his voice sounds much much better than the studio version.. and
that bass is his slave...and the selection was so good...stuff from the
police and his solo work...1.5hrs of 20 something blasting music...if
remember probably the songs he played (i dont remember the order)

1)Message in a bottle
2)Driven to tears
3)Everybreath you take
4)Roxanne + So Lonely medly
5)Fragile
6)Desert Rose
7)Why Should I cry for you
8)Fields of Gold
9)Walking on the moon
10)Englishman in new york
11)If you love somebody, set them free
12)A day in the life (beatles)
13)Every little thing she does is magic
14)If I ever lose my faith in you
15)Synchronicity II
16)Shape of my heart
17)Voices Inside My Head
18)Why Should I Cry for You? (I am not sure about this)

my number one is still bob dylan but I saw him 9 month ago in aalborg
and I swore not to see him again, as he was croacking like a frog...but
I made the reverse vow with Sting, I will never miss his show if he
comes to dk or nearby countries..

overall rating: A++...