Katolicismen og evolution.
Fra : Be Ka

Dato : 08-05-06 15:41

Hvor meget kristendom er der egentlig i katolicismen?

http://www.newadvent.org/library/docs_jp02tc.htm
(Address of Pope John Paul II to the Pontifical Academy of Sciences (October
22, 1996))
"In his encyclical Humani Generis (1950), my predecessor Pius XII had
already stated that there was no opposition between evolution and the
doctrine of the faith about man and his vocation, on condition that one did
not lose sight of several indisputable points."

"...new knowledge has led to the recognition of the theory of evolution as
more than a hypothesis. [Aujourdhui, près dun demi-siècle après la parution
de l'encyclique, de nouvelles connaissances conduisent à reconnaitre dans la
théorie de l'évolution plus qu'une hypothèse.] It is indeed remarkable that
this theory has been progressively accepted by researchers, following a
series of discoveries in various fields of knowledge. The convergence,
neither sought nor fabricated, of the results of work that was conducted
independently is in itself a significant argument in favor of this theory."

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=674042006

BELIEVING that God created the universe in six days is a form of
superstitious paganism, the Vatican astronomer Guy Consolmagno claimed
yesterday.

Brother Consolmagno, who works in a Vatican observatory in Arizona and as
curator of the Vatican meteorite collection in Italy, said a "destructive
myth" had developed in modern society that religion and science were
competing ideologies.

He described creationism, whose supporters want it taught in schools
alongside evolution, as a "kind of paganism" because it harked back to the
days of "nature gods" who were responsible for natural events.

Fra : AF

Dato : 09-05-06 16:35

Be Ka skrev i news:445f5889$0$27541$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk

> Hvor meget kristendom er der egentlig i katolicismen?

Ikke særligt meget.

--
Med venlig hilsen Andreas Falck - ICQ 108 480 093
http://maranatha.dk/ + http://skabelsen.info/ + *DebatForum*

Fra : N/A

Dato : 14-05-06 18:36

Fra : N/A

Dato : 14-05-06 18:36

Fra : N/A

Dato : 14-05-06 18:36

Fra : Benny

Dato : 14-05-06 18:36

Claudio Adam <kraka@OJSJ3c.dk> (slet OJSJ3) wrote in

> Og misforst† mig ej: mig og min-tro!
> T‘nk hvis de fleste tog liges† let p† deres.

Jamen sikke dog en fredelig verden vi så ville leve i!!!

--
Bæ9
-----

Fra : N/A

Dato : 14-05-06 21:28

Fra : Benny

Dato : 14-05-06 21:28

>>Jamen sikke dog en fredelig verden vi s† ville leve i!!!

> N‘ppe.

Joda

--
Bæ9