Apple Security Update - 2006-001
Fra : Alex Henriksen / OZ2~

Dato : 01-03-06 23:41

What's new in this version:
Security Update 2006-001 is recommended for all users and improves the
security of the following components:

* apache_mod_php
* automount
* Bom
* Directory Services
* iChat
* IPSec
* LaunchServices
* LibSystem
* loginwindow
* Mail
* rsync
* Safari
* Syndication

Product Requirements:

* Mac OS X 10.4.3

--
Regard Alex Henriksen / OZ2AFY
===========================

--- I use Mac OS X because I love Mac, not because I hate Microsoft

Fra : Henry Lerche Madsen

Dato : 02-03-06 09:13

Alex Henriksen / OZ2AFY wrote:
> What's new in this version:
> Security Update 2006-001 is recommended for all users and improves the
> security of the following components:
>
> * apache_mod_php
> * automount
> * Bom
> * Directory Services
> * iChat
> * IPSec
> * LaunchServices
> * LibSystem
> * loginwindow
> * Mail
> * rsync
> * Safari
> * Syndication
>
> Product Requirements:
>
> * Mac OS X 10.4.3

Gælder også Version 10.3.9, altså stort set !!!

Security Update 2006-001 is recommended for all users and improves the
security of the following components:

apache_mod_php
automount
Bom
Directory Services
IPSec
LibSystem
loginwindow
perl
Safari

For detailed information on this Update, please visit this website:
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=61798 Additionally,
Security Update 2005-008 and Security Update 2005-009 have been
incorporated into this security update.