EUROBARRE
Fra : Cool

Dato : 05-01-06 07:37

How much we will earn depends only on us because the firm pays for the time the surfbar is online. We're earning money all the time while surfing the internet. There is no points limit. There are only 2 limits: if we are not active for more than 15 minutes (we don't click, don't use the keyboard etc.) and the other limit: the surfbar always goes off after 4 hours and we need to open it then.
In Eurobarre there is only 1 but great refferal level. We earn 100% of our refferal.
Now it's time to explain how to register in Eurobarre.
http://www.eurobarre.com/index.php?p=228068389585
Eurobarre is a French firm and the explanations are in French so I hope my explanations in English will be helpful.
Click INSTALLER on the Eurobarre website - the program is downloaded.
Then install it.
After the installation you can see:
1: on the left you can see your system number; write any 4 digits on the right;
save ALL the numbers (you may need to activate the program once again in case you format your hdd);
2: Select your country
3: Write your e-mail address
4: Click here and you the activation mail will be sent to you; after clicking the mail you start earning money
That's all about the program. The basic question now is: 'How to pay out our money?'
At the end of each month the firm calculates our earnings converting the points to money.
The firm pays to your Moneybookers account.
How to register in Moneybookers? It's easy.
Click THAT link.
Click on the flag of your country
(and next you should do it - ?)
Good luck

Fra : Henrik Münster

Dato : 05-01-06 17:02

On 2006-01-05 07:36:55 +0100, "Cool" <rodoc@cnt.nl> said:

> How much we will earn depends only on us because the firm pays for the
> time the surfbar is online. We're earning money all the time while
> surfing the internet. There is no points limit. There are only 2
> limits: if we are not active for more than 15 minutes (we don't click,
> don't use the keyboard etc.) and the other limit: the surfbar always
> goes off after 4 hours and we need to open it then.
> In Eurobarre there is only 1 but great refferal level. We earn 100% of
> our refferal. Now it's time to explain how to register in Eurobarre.
> http://www.eurobarre.com/index.php?p=228068389585
> Eurobarre is a French firm and the explanations are in French so I hope
> my explanations in English will be helpful. Click INSTALLER on the
> Eurobarre website - the program is downloaded. Then install it. After
> the installation you can see:
> 1: on the left you can see your system number; write any 4 digits on
> the right; save ALL the numbers (you may need to activate the
> program once again in case you format your hdd); 2: Select your country
> 3: Write your e-mail address
> 4: Click here and you the activation mail will be sent to you; after
> clicking the mail you start earning money
> That's all about the program. The basic question now is: 'How to pay
> out our money?' At the end of each month the firm calculates our
> earnings converting the points to money. The firm pays to your
> Moneybookers account. How to register in Moneybookers? It's easy.
> Click THAT link. Click on the flag of your country
> (and next you should do it - ?)
> Good luck

As it says on their homepage in big red letters:

ATTENTION : vous pouvez parrainer vos amis par email ou les visiteurs
de votre site web avec des bannières. Mais tout membre ayant posté des
messages de parrainage dans des newsgroups ou des forums, ou ayant fait
du SPAMMING pour parrainer, verra son compte immédiatement et
définitivement supprimé. Ses filleuls seront perdus et ses points
annulés.

Fra : Thorbjørn Ravn Ander~

Dato : 05-01-06 21:27

Henrik Münster <news@muenster.dk> writes:

> fait du SPAMMING pour parrainer, verra son compte immédiatement et

Har det franske akademi tilladt ordet "SPAM"?

--
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen "... plus ... Tubular Bells!"
http://bigfoot.com/~thunderbear

Fra : Henrik Münster

Dato : 05-01-06 22:13

On 2006-01-05 21:26:54 +0100, nospam0000@gmail.com (Thorbjørn Ravn
Andersen) said:

> Henrik Münster <news@muenster.dk> writes:
>
>> fait du SPAMMING pour parrainer, verra son compte immédiatement et
>
> Har det franske akademi tilladt ordet "SPAM"?

Det står vist ikke i ordbogen, men det bliver åbenbart brugt i daglig
tale. Jeg har det jo fra en fransk side.
--
Henrik Münster
[=[_]=] Nintendo DS

Fra : Mikael

Dato : 05-01-06 18:04

Keskesæ? Spammer du nu osse i d.e.m., Henrik?

Fra : Henrik Münster

Dato : 05-01-06 20:53

On 2006-01-05 18:04:16 +0100, "Mikael" <nospam@kern.dk> said:

> Keskesæ? Spammer du nu osse i d.e.m., Henrik?

Nej, jeg citerede bare fra Eurobarres hjemmeside, at man gerne må
anbefale det til venner og bekendte, men hvis man sender reklamer ud
som spam eller på nyhedsgrupper, så mister man sine point.