Radeon 9600 Pro.Radeon 9800GT
Fra : B.Andersen

Dato : 21-08-05 00:35

Some off the pipelines is burned over but on the chip stands 9800.Is it
possibel toe solder it back toe 9800 in bioes .bye reconnect the bridges.The
original card runs 575.389x2 Without extra coling .But 9800 has a 12volt
connector.Does any one have found a solution.ore have I toe try it out .

Fra : michael bs

Dato : 27-08-05 19:11

"B.Andersen" <andersenbb@stofanet.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Some off the pipelines is burned over but on the chip stands 9800.Is it
> possibel toe solder it back toe 9800 in bioes .bye reconnect the
> bridges.The original card runs 575.389x2 Without extra coling .But 9800
> has a 12volt connector.Does any one have found a solution.ore have I toe
> try it out .

LOL

michael