Ferrari Enzo Body Plans are now available
Fra : KitcarManiac

Dato : 05-08-05 21:50

To Kitcar builders,
http://www.projectdiablo.com/ferrari_enzo_buynow.html
We are glad to offer you our new set of body plans - the Ferrari Enzo
book. It contains more than 90 pages usefull information. More than 70
body patterns. Short description of the process. High quality photos.
Full technical specification. A CD with the complete 3D model of the
car in 3D Max and AutoCAD format. A complete user manual is included.
Also the electric and mechanical schemes are included, wiring, wheel
alignment, fuel and oil systems and almost everything you need to
complete the car.
http://www.projectdiablo.com/ferrari_enzo_buynow.html
Also we have sets of body plans for other supercars like Lamborghini
Diablo, Ferrari F40, Ferrari F50, Ferrari f348t, Bugatti EB110 and Ford
GT40.
Visit us at www.projectdiablo.com

Fra : Steen F.

Dato : 06-08-05 14:40

KitcarManiac wrote:
> To Kitcar builders,
> http://www.projectdiablo.com/ferrari_enzo_buynow.html
> We are glad to offer you our new set of body plans - the Ferrari Enzo
> book. It contains more than 90 pages usefull information. More than 70
> body patterns. Short description of the process. High quality photos.
> Full technical specification. A CD with the complete 3D model of the
> car in 3D Max and AutoCAD format. A complete user manual is included.
> Also the electric and mechanical schemes are included, wiring, wheel
> alignment, fuel and oil systems and almost everything you need to
> complete the car.

En bog, så man kan bygge sin egen Enzo?? På basis af hvad... en Lada Niva?

/Steen