Lyngby
Fra : Majid Khosrow

Dato : 22-05-05 18:40

Hi
I have a flight to Copenhagen tomorow morning :) I`m going to Lyngby, so
wondering how far is it from
Kastrup Airport to Lyngby ...... I been in Denmark for 6 years ago (for 3
nights) and haven`t seen around.
I`m staying just for one business day so I guess my job will be finished
around 1700 local time, any places
recommands for take some Photos in Lyngby (Landscape or any memorial
places - any kind of info. will be appreciated) ?!!!

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards

mak.

Fra : Kristian

Dato : 22-05-05 19:08

"Majid Khosrow" <makhosrow@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hi
>I have a flight to Copenhagen tomorow morning :) I`m going to Lyngby, so
>wondering how far is it from
>Kastrup Airport to Lyngby ...... I been in Denmark for 6 years ago (for 3
>nights) and haven`t seen around.
>I`m staying just for one business day so I guess my job will be finished
>around 1700 local time, any places
>recommands for take some Photos in Lyngby (Landscape or any memorial
>places - any kind of info. will be appreciated) ?!!!
>
>Thank you for your time and attention.
>
>Regards
>
>mak.

Its about 20 kms from the airport. There is a nice lake, Mølleåen and
Sorgenfri Castle.

Kristian

Fra : Thomas Smedebøl

Dato : 22-05-05 19:58

"Bakken" is close, and is the oldest amusementpark in the world.
Regards Thomas

Fra : Majid Khosrow

Dato : 22-05-05 21:27

Thank you all for your time, I have a open ticket back home ;) so`ll enjoy
myself
this time in Denmark.

Regards.

Fra : Majid Khosrow

Dato : 24-05-05 18:32

I been in Denmark/Copenhagen/ Lyngby :)) got back home 2 hours ago.
What a nice country with stunning landscape & beautiful girls ....my plan
was to work one business day
and spend some hours in Lyngby on my way back to Airport.
Unfortunately my work didn't finished the same day, so I spend the night in
Copenhagen ...I really
enjoyed every moment of it ..... beside 500 DKK for taxi from Kastrup to
Lyngby otherwise the beer CARLS (malt)
was great .... I decided to take my family for a week-end to Copenhagen, so
my 3 years old daughter can enjoy the Tivoli ...
From Lyngby to town and back again with Metro I took a lot of photos ...soon
goanna share those with you.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards.

mak.

Fra : Kristian

Dato : 24-05-05 19:42

"Majid Khosrow" <makhosrow@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I been in Denmark/Copenhagen/ Lyngby :)) got back home 2 hours ago.
>What a nice country with stunning landscape & beautiful girls ....my plan
>was to work one business day
>and spend some hours in Lyngby on my way back to Airport.
>Unfortunately my work didn't finished the same day, so I spend the night in
>Copenhagen ...I really
>enjoyed every moment of it ..... beside 500 DKK for taxi from Kastrup to
>Lyngby otherwise the beer CARLS (malt)
>was great .... I decided to take my family for a week-end to Copenhagen, so
>my 3 years old daughter can enjoy the Tivoli ...
>From Lyngby to town and back again with Metro I took a lot of photos ...soon
>goanna share those with you.
>Thanks again for your time.
>Regards.
>mak.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself, and will take your family on
a visit later on to Copenhagen .
And its allways nice to get some feedback !

Kristian