I´m very sorry guys!
Fra : Bente S?rensen

Dato : 24-03-05 20:37

Looks like I pissed a few people off eh?
Well, I´d like to offer my sincere apologies to you guys, and didn´t
realise that I would offend you all so much.
I must admit, I don´t make a habit of visiting the newsgroups(as you
probably realise now!!( and was not aware that I was doing anything
"wrong".
I certainly will NOT be getting my wife to do this again, I can
assure you.
If I can just explain myself briefly and give you some FACTS
Yes, I do have a company called Food From Home and we have just begun
to sell Weightwatchers products on our website. Sounds like a poor
excuse, but it wa actually my danish wife that put me up to it!!
Reason is, that she HAS actually lost 13kg on the Weightwatchers Diet,
and thought I should try and spread the word to other members.
To be honest, I stumbled across the news groups by sheer chance, and
thought..........ah, why not!
What a bloody mistake to make!
All i want to do, is to be able to pass on the word to any other
Weightwatchers Members.If you are, or have been a WW member in the
past, you´ll understand what it means to be able to buy from such a
great selection of WW foods. They´re all available in the UK, but not
in Denmark.
Before I finish, I´d just like to ask any of you, HOW do I contact the
right people and pass on the word?
Can I post a "Reklame", aimed at WW members? or what?
If any of you have any suggestions that won´t piss anyone off, then
I´d like to hear them ok?
Once again, I´m VERY sorry if I offended any of you. It was all done
with the best intentions

Have a happy Easter
Best Regards
David Darlington
http://foodfromhome.dk

Fra : Lisbeth Jacobsen

Dato : 25-03-05 00:20

"Bente S?rensen" <dave@cdpool.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> and was not aware that I was doing anything "wrong".

JEG fatter ikke, hvordan man kan poste en mail, der er fyldt med løgn og
skrevet i den hensigt at bedrage andre mennesker om ens hensigt...... og
alligevel påstå, at man ikke er klar over, at man har gjort noget forkert.

Vil anbefale at du hopper i markedsgrupperne med salgs- og reklamegejlet.

Lisbeth