Syrede film trivias
Fra : C. H. Engelbrecht

Dato : 29-03-05 23:15

Fandt et par stykker på IMDB:

Leon
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/trivia
---
During the filming involving all of the police cars on the street, a man ran
from a store he had just robbed. When he encountered the movie set by
accident, he saw all of the "police" and gave himself up to a bunch of
uniformed extras.

Boris Sagal (skuespiller)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0755963/bio
---
He was killed early in the production of the TV film World War III (1982)
(TV) in a helicopter accident in Oregon. He had just returned from filming
aerial shots, his helicopter landing in the parking lot of the Timberline
lodge on Mt. Hood (the exteriors location from The Shining (1980)).
Preoccupied with his work, he inadvertently turned the wrong way upon
getting out of the helicopter, walking directly into the rear rotor blade;
he died of severe head and shoulder injuries after emergency surgery 60
miles away in Portland. Astonishingly, filming resumed the very next day
with a new director.

Kan I evt. flere?

Fra : Morten DH

Dato : 30-03-05 09:04

"C. H. Engelbrecht" <chris@ bitfrost.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Kan I evt. flere?

The Trip: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062395/trivia

In order to prepare for the film, Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and Jack
Nicholson all engaged in a group LSD trip.

Roger Corman also took LSD before starting the film, figuring he couldn't
make a film about LSD without trying it himself. He had a good experience,
and had to ask others what a "bad trip" was like in order to incorporate it
into the film.

Det kan man da kalde grundig research

Fra : David Rasmussen

Dato : 30-03-05 09:54

Morten DH wrote:

> The Trip: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062395/trivia
>
> In order to prepare for the film, Peter Fonda, Dennis Hopper and Jack
> Nicholson all engaged in a group LSD trip.
>
> Roger Corman also took LSD before starting the film, figuring he couldn't
> make a film about LSD without trying it himself. He had a good experience,
> and had to ask others what a "bad trip" was like in order to incorporate it
> into the film.
>
> Det kan man da kalde grundig research

James Woods:
To be honest, in my upcoming movie I'm going to be playing
this tightly-wound convenience store clerk and, I kind of
like to research my roles and really get into it.
For instance, "True Believer"? I actually worked in a law
firm for two months. And then, the film "Chaplin"? I had a
little cameo in that. I actually _traveled_ in time, back to
the twenties, where -- oh, heh, I've said too much.

Der findes et passende Simpsons-citat til enhver lejlighed.

/David

Fra : Simon Haugaard Peder~

Dato : 30-03-05 13:56

"Morten DH" <morten@FJERNdrejoe.dk> wrote in

> He had a
> good experience, and had to ask others what a "bad trip" was like in
> order to incorporate it into the film.
>
> Det kan man da kalde grundig research

Da ikke når han ikke selv forsøger at opleve et bad trip.

--
Mvh. Simon Haugaard Pedersen

Fra : Devast8or

Dato : 30-03-05 11:33

C. H. Engelbrecht wrote:

> Kan I evt. flere?

En af mine favoritter:

Full Metal Jacket (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093058/):

Former US Marines Drill Instructor R. Lee Ermey was hired as a consultant on
how to drill USMC style. He performed a demonstration on videotape in which
he yelled obscene insults and abuse for fifteen minutes without stopping,
repeating himself, or even flinching - despite being continuously pelted
with tennis balls and oranges. Director Stanley Kubrick was so impressed
that he cast R. Lee Ermey as Gunnery Sergeant Hartmann.

Devast8or

Fra : Anders Houmark

Dato : 31-03-05 00:57

C. H. Engelbrecht wrote:
> Fandt et par stykker på IMDB:

Der er mange af dem som er virkelig skægge

> Kan I evt. flere?

Jeps:

Fra Terminator 3:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181852/trivia

Arnold Schwarzenegger put up $1.4 million of his salary to ensure that a key
scene where a construction crane smashes into a glass building was shot.
Director Jonathan Mostow, was apparently worried that the film was going to
run behind schedule and over budget.

When the T-X's weapon is damaged, her on screen display chooses a new
weapon. The display shows the name of the weapon and a description, but if
you look closely the description for all of the weapons simply states:
"Important information about this weapon is being displayed here".

Arnold Schwarzenegger worked out for 6 months, about 3 hours a day before
shooting started, and when shooting started he had the exact same body
weight and muscle measurements as 12 years previously while shooting
Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991).

Fra Terminator 2:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103064/
Der er så mange seje ting under denne trivia, men den bedste må helt klart
være den første! :

The Minigun used in the Cyberdyne scene was so heavy that Arnold
Schwarzenegger was in fact the only person on stage that could carry the
gun.

Given Schwarzenegger's $15 million salary and his total of 700 words of
dialog, that translates to $21,429 per word. "Hasta la vista, baby" cost
$85,716.

Linda Hamilton's twin sister, Leslie Hamilton Gearren was used as a double
in scenes involving two "Sarah Connors" (i.e., when the T1000 was imitating
her), and in a scene not in the theatrical release (but on the DVD) as a
mirror image of Linda.
Identical twins Don Stanton and Dan Stanton played the hospital security
guard and the T1000.

A female passer-by actually wandered onto the biker bar set thinking it was
real, despite walking past all the location trucks, cameras and lights.
Seeing Arnold Schwarzenegger standing in the bar dressed only in boxer
shorts, she wondered aloud what was going on, only for Schwarzenegger to
reply that it was male stripper night.
(MÅSKE dette inspirerede til start scenen i Terminator 3?

'Linda Hamilton' learned to pick locks for the scene in the mental hospital
where she does precisely that with a paperclip.

The steel mill effects were so convincing, some former workers from the
plant (which had been closed for over 10 years) thought it was up and
running again.

There are around 200 different types of weapons used in the film

The "forced medication" scene (Special Edition only) had to be re-shot
several times because actor Ken Gibbel wouldn't hit Linda Hamilton properly
with his nightstick. The scene was very physically demanding and Hamilton
was furious with Gibbel because he repeatedly botched it. She got her
revenge in a later scene where she beats Gibbel with a broken off broom
handle - the blows are for real.

Schwarzenegger was given a slightly used Gulfstream III (worth about $14
million) by producer Mario Kassar for accepting the role.

Star Wars:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/trivia

At one point, George Lucas had planned the character of Han Solo to be a
huge green-skinned monster with no nose and gills.

According to Mark Hamill, studio executives were unhappy that Chewbacca has
no clothes and attempted to have the costume redesigned with shorts.

When 20th Century Fox attempted to distribute the film in the U.S., fewer
than 40 theatres agreed to show it. As a solution, Fox threatened that any
cinema that refused to show Star Wars would not be given the rights to
screen the potential blockbuster The Other Side of Midnight (1977) (which
ended up grossing less than 10% of what Star Wars did).

The film was initially budgeted at $8 million but production problems forced
the studio to contribute an additional $3 million.

Director George Lucas had trouble getting funding for this movie, most
studios (including Universal and United Artists) thinking that people
wouldn't go to see it.

20th Century Fox was so sure Star Wars was going to be a disaster that they
came within a matter of days of selling off their stake in the film as a tax
shelter. Positive feedback from an advanced screening made them change their
minds, and the profits from the film ended up saving the studio from
bankruptcy.

Mark Hamill held his breath for so long during the trash compactor scene
that he broke a blood vessel in his face. Subsequent shots are from one side
only.

Most of the crowd watching the heroes receive their medallions are cardboard
cutouts.

George Lucas insisted that he have merchandising rights to the film. Studio
executives, seeing little if any profit from such merchandise, gave him the
rights for free. Star Wars related merchandise has since generated many
millions of dollars in sales, allowing Lucas to make movies completely
independent of the studio system he decried. Merchandising rights are now a
major part of any film contract.

Og en der ikke står på siden:
Peter Mayhew (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0562679/) der spiller Chewbacca i
den først producerede Star Wars film er også med i den sidste Star Wars
film, hvor han igen spiller Chewbacca.

--
Anders Houmark
www.AndersH.dk

Fra : Devast8or

Dato : 31-03-05 06:37

Anders Houmark wrote:

> Arnold Schwarzenegger put up $1.4 million of his salary to ensure
> that a key scene where a construction crane smashes into a glass
> building was shot. Director Jonathan Mostow, was apparently worried
> that the film was going to run behind schedule and over budget.

Nu vi er ved Ah-nuld film:

Conan The Barbarian (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082198/trivia):
The fake blood used in the film came in the form of a concentrate, which had
to be mixed with water prior to use. Due to the cold weather, it was mixed
with vodka (as an anti-freeze) instead. In the scenes in which the actors
were supposed to spit the blood, they would swallow it instead, then go back
to the special effects man for more.

Og en fra The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120737/):

Viggo Mortensen kept his sword with him at all times off set so that he
could remain in character. He was questioned several times by police after
reviewing his training sessions with the sword and being spotted by members
of the public.

Devast8or

Fra : Ole Kofoed

Dato : 31-03-05 19:01

"C. H. Engelbrecht" <chris@ bitfrost.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

> Kan I evt. flere?

"The Ballad of Cable Hogue"
http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0065446

This film fell weeks behind schedule due to bad weather. When they could not
film, director Peckinpah and his cast and crew would drink. When the film
did wrap production, the bar bill came to over $70,000.

Fra : Jesper

Dato : 31-03-05 23:42

Ole Kofoed <news@dvd-basen.dk> wrote:

> "C. H. Engelbrecht" <chris@ bitfrost.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
>
> > Kan I evt. flere?
>
> "The Ballad of Cable Hogue"
> http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0065446
>
> This film fell weeks behind schedule due to bad weather. When they could not
> film, director Peckinpah and his cast and crew would drink. When the film
> did wrap production, the bar bill came to over $70,000.

Jamen så er der jo en god grund til at film på dansk hedder "Cable Hogue
- Præriens Tørstige Mand"
--
Three things are certain: Death, taxes and lost data.
Guess which has occurred. -- David Dixon

Fra : Michael Nørgaard

Dato : 04-04-05 18:00

Den her falder måske lidt udenfor, men jeg har da selv funderet en del over,
hvordan det mon er sket....

På min gamle VHS udgave af "Jaws" er der et par interviews med SS,
skuespillere og folk fra produktionsteamet.

En af sidstnævnte fortæller, at teamet (før man startede med en kunstig haj)
havde en teori om, at der kunne dresseres en eller flere hajer til at spille
rollen som Jaws.

Det kunne da være interessant at vide, hvad der bragte dem på andre

vh
Michael