SW og "dimensionalization"
Fra : Zeki

Dato : 24-03-05 09:52

Fremtiden hedder "3D":

"A company called In-Three located in Agoura Hills, California has perfected
image-processing software it calls the Dimensionalization Process. It's
apparently capable of transforming 2-D images into 3-D images. So impressive
is this technology that at ShoWest last week, a panel of prominent
filmmakers appeared to announce embracing the process. The panel was hosted
by Business Development Manager for TI DLP Cinema Doug Darrow and composed
of filmmakers George Lucas, James Cameron, Robert Zemeckis, Robert
Rodriguez, and Randall Kleiser.
The panel presented a collection transformed 3-D clips from Attack of the
Clones, A New Hope, and several other films. Reports from the show indicate
that the 3-D effect is very impressive and very natural. Lucas announced
that he plans to re-release the entire Star Wars saga."

Mere her:
http://www.dvdfile.com/news/viewpoints/editors_desk/2005/03_21.html

Mvh
Zeki

Fra : Morten DH

Dato : 24-03-05 11:40

"Zeki" <zeki@[fjerndette]tiscali.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Fremtiden hedder "3D":

Brave new world - uha det lyder godt

Fra : Peter B. Juul

Dato : 24-03-05 12:07

"Zeki" <zeki@[fjerndette]tiscali.dk> writes:

> "A company called In-Three located in Agoura Hills, California has perfected
> image-processing software it calls the Dimensionalization Process. It's
> apparently capable of transforming 2-D images into 3-D images.

Yikes!

Det lyder grangiveligt som næste generation af farvelægning.

--
Peter B. Juul, o.-.o "All great epics come to an end. The Iliad. The
The RockBear. ((^)) Odyssey. War and Peace. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Fra : C. H. Engelbrecht

Dato : 24-03-05 13:18

"Zeki" <zeki@[fjerndette]tiscali.dk> wrote in message
> Fremtiden hedder "3D":
>
> Mere her:
> http://www.dvdfile.com/news/viewpoints/editors_desk/2005/03_21.html

Betyder det i praksis, at flere og flere går over til at producere filmene i
3D forud? Og at man kan tage alle klassikere i filmhistorien og lave dem til
3D?
Er der nogen der har overblik over hvad teknikken rent faktisk går ud på?

Fra : zcully

Dato : 24-03-05 15:12

"Zeki" <zeki@[fjerndette]tiscali.dk> wrote in message
> Fremtiden hedder "3D":
>
> "A company called In-Three located in Agoura Hills, California has
> perfected
> image-processing software it calls the Dimensionalization Process. It's
> apparently capable of transforming 2-D images into 3-D images. So
> impressive
> is this technology that at ShoWest last week, a panel of prominent
> filmmakers appeared to announce embracing the process. The panel was
> hosted
> by Business Development Manager for TI DLP Cinema Doug Darrow and composed
> of filmmakers George Lucas, James Cameron, Robert Zemeckis, Robert
> Rodriguez, and Randall Kleiser.
> The panel presented a collection transformed 3-D clips from Attack of the
> Clones, A New Hope, and several other films. Reports from the show
> indicate
> that the 3-D effect is very impressive and very natural. Lucas announced
> that he plans to re-release the entire Star Wars saga."
>
> Mere her:
> http://www.dvdfile.com/news/viewpoints/editors_desk/2005/03_21.html
>
> Mvh
> Zeki

Hmm er det ikke den samme tråd som lidt længere nede?
Så burde du måske nok creditere David T. Metz??

/Zcully