Jbuilder 2005 og dens design view
Fra : RpR

Dato : 01-03-05 14:39

Cut 'n' paster lige fra mit forgæves forsøg på at kontakte Borland:

So, I've been using Jbuilder X for about two years, happily developing a lot
of applications.
Now i need to migrate to JDK 5.0, and JB 2005 would be the logical choice.

BUT the the designer is utterly messed up. It only displays a blank content
pane, none of my GUI objects are visible.
Worked great under Jbuilder X, actually it was developed from scratch in
JBX.

All objects snap to location 0,0 with 1,1 in size. I can resize them, move
them about, but when i switch to the source and back to the designer,
everything is back at 0,0.

THIS IS ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME

--

- RpR