info Silje Nergaard
Fra : Herman de Wit

Dato : 27-01-05 23:21

Hi,

Since last September I am working on a website about the musical
activities of the Norwegian singer Silje Nergaard, starting at the time
she was a teen-ager till her present success. You can find it at
http://silje.nl/

Because I have to do my research mainly on the internet, I hope some
readers of this newsgroup can help me with additional information. Maybe
you have cuttings from newspapers or magazines, press photo’s, et
cetera, that can be interesting for the website?
Besides: at the moment I am seeking for information about the following
records (altough more discs can be missing in my collection at the
website!):

· scans of info from the 1985 disc or cassette Norsk Melodi Grand Prix
1985(?)
· scans or info from the 1989 promotional disc For Harde Livet
· scans or info from the 1991 SCD Preview From Silje
· scans or info from the 1992 SCD I Need Your Love (Japan/TODP-2354)
· scans or info from the 1993 SCD How Can I Stop Loving You
(Japan/TODP-2395)
· scans from the 1995 promotional SCD Gå En Annen Vei (FXS 27)
· scans or info from the 2000 promotional SCD Me Oh My (SiljePro 004)
· scans or info from the 2001 promotional SCD Be Still My Heart
(SiljePro 005)
· scans or info from the 2001 promotional SCD Keep On Backing Losers
(SiljePro 006; not: SNCDP01(B))

P.S.: please contact me before making scans.

I hope to hear from you!

Best wishes,
Herman de Wit
(Netherlands)

Fra : Holst

Dato : 27-01-05 23:52

Herman de Wit wrote:

> Since last September I am working on a website about the musical
> activities of the Norwegian singer Silje Nergaard, starting at the time
> she was a teen-ager till her present success. You can find it at
> http://silje.nl/
>
> Because I have to do my research mainly on the internet, I hope some
> readers of this newsgroup can help me with additional information. Maybe
> you have cuttings from newspapers or magazines, press photo’s, et
> cetera, that can be interesting for the website?

Never heard about her. But perhaps you should try some Norwegian
newsgroup, like no.kultur.musikk.diverse, instead of a Danish newsgroup.
You might have more luck in a Norwegian newsgroup.

Fra : Reaf

Dato : 28-01-05 01:08

"Holst" <newsjan05@shelter.dk> skrev i en meddelelse

Herman de Wit wrote:

> Since last September I am working on a website about the musical
> activities of the Norwegian singer Silje Nergaard, starting at the time
> she was a teen-ager till her present success. You can find it at
> http://silje.nl/
>
> Because I have to do my research mainly on the internet, I hope some
> readers of this newsgroup can help me with additional information. Maybe
> you have cuttings from newspapers or magazines, press photo’s, et cetera,
> that can be interesting for the website?

Never heard about her. But perhaps you should try some Norwegian
newsgroup, like no.kultur.musikk.diverse, instead of a Danish newsgroup.
You might have more luck in a Norwegian newsgroup.

Remember her well:
I have nothing, but do you have these?

http://www.vossajazz.no/pages/pressefoto/son/nergaard.shtml