VB6 communication on serial port
Fra : Bernd Dworrak

Dato : 17-01-05 15:46

I do have a program with source code that is written in VB6.

The target of this program is to switch relais on a board that is connected
to the serial port of the PC.
Unfortunatelly this program acts only in interactive mode, which means that
a mouseclick on a button representing the relais is neccessary to switch the
relais from off to on and vice versa.
I am a bloody newbie in VB programming and ask for help wheteher one could
support me with this just turning the interactive program into a batch
program that gets the information on the relais to be switched from a file
on the pc.

If someone is interested in the code and the programm I am able to send it
via email.
Thanks
Bernd