Problem with FilePattern (retry)
Fra : asd987

Dato : 25-08-04 14:39

Because the previous message did not post well I try it again.

Hi,

Something strage happens using FilePattern. I use the function below to
display

the names of pictures in a File Listbox.

Private Sub Text1_Change()
File1.Pattern = Text1.Text & "*.*"
End Sub

When I type 2004 in the textbox to display the picures taken in the year
2004 th

efollowing are also diplayed.

20000905-vensterbank.jpg
20001001-fvo2.jpg
20001002-fvo2.jpg
20001002-fvo6.jpg
20001003-fvo2.jpg
20001005-fvo2.jpg
20001006-fvo2.jpg
20001006-fvo6.jpg
20001008-fvo2.jpg
20020813-aapjes.jpg
20031120-fvo2.jpg

Why are these displayed? When there is a picure called 20001002-fvo6.jpg
also the

picures 20001002-fvo1.jpg / 20001002-fvo5.jpg exist. Only the
20001002-fvo2.jpg

and 20001002-fvo6.jpg are wrongly sisplayed. And what about
20000905-vensterbank

..jpg and 20020813-aapjes.jpg?

Anyone?

Thanks.

Fra : Lars Holm Jensen

Dato : 25-08-04 16:22

Beats me..
I used your exact code with my photo folder and it worked perfectly..

> Private Sub Text1_Change()
> File1.Pattern = Text1.Text & "*.*"
> End Sub

/Lars