Nattevagten
Fra : FlorE

Dato : 05-07-04 23:11

Anyone here that knows the name of song and artist for the children song
being played when Inspector Wörmer kills Joyce in her appartment?

br,
Rolf

Fra : Jens Gregersen

Dato : 06-07-04 00:13

> Anyone here that knows the name of song and artist for the children song
> being played when Inspector Wörmer kills Joyce in her appartment?

I don't know the title of the song, though i remember the text (perhaps
it can help someone...):

Lille Lise let-på-tå
Hun sa' altid
GØR DET NO'E?
GØR DET NO'E?

etc.

--
Jens Gregersen
Fjern dyret ved henvendelse via mail

Fra : Laughing UnderDog

Dato : 06-07-04 21:23

"Jens Gregersen" <jens_gregersenGIRAF@stofanet.dk> skrev i en meddelelse
> > Anyone here that knows the name of song and artist for the children song
> > being played when Inspector Wörmer kills Joyce in her appartment?
>
> I don't know the title of the song, though i remember the text (perhaps
> it can help someone...):
>

> Lille Lise let-på-tå
> Hun sa' altid
> GØR DET NO'E?
> GØR DET NO'E?
>

> etc.

Did some googling and came up with the following

Lille Lise let på Tå
(Melody: Emil Reesen / Text: Carl Arctander, Ludvig Brandstrup & Alfred
Kjærulf; opt. 1924)
Solveig Oderwald-Lander

It appears that the song is from a danish "revy" from the twenties.
http://www.wiuff.dk/musik/den_danske_revy_1920-30.htm

I have no idea whether it is the same song though...

the LU

Fra : Peter B. Juul

Dato : 06-07-04 22:05

"Laughing UnderDog" <fart1138REM0VEME@hotmail.com> writes:

> Lille Lise let på Tå
> (Melody: Emil Reesen / Text: Carl Arctander, Ludvig Brandstrup & Alfred
> Kjærulf; opt. 1924)
> Solveig Oderwald-Lander
>
> It appears that the song is from a danish "revy" from the twenties.
> http://www.wiuff.dk/musik/den_danske_revy_1920-30.htm
>
> I have no idea whether it is the same song though...

It probably is... More or less.

I seem to recall that the singer actually sings "Lille
Lise let-på-tråd // Hun sa' altid, gør det no'd" in the movie.

This fits only two record I've found:

http://www.fynbib.dk/is/wocb/full-sh.asp?base=undefined&fn=21891797
and
http://www.kleinert.dk/grafik/mb01-70komplet.pdf

The reason I am quite sure about the "let-på-tråd" rather than
"let-på-tå" is that it surprised me, when I saw the movie. I only knew
of the "let-på-tå" edition.

The difference between the two is that "let-på-tå" means nimble (I
think that's the word. Someone who dances lightly across the pond of
life or whatever) whereas "let-på-tråd" means unfaithful, someone who
takes new lovers all the time.

"let-på-tråd" seems to be a realistic choice for Bornedal, as the
melody is being played while a prostitute is murdered.

--
Peter B. Juul, o.-.o "Sagt på godt dansk: Tak for henvendelsen,
The RockBear. ((^)) men luk venligst røven, hvis du ikke ved

Fra : Nette

Dato : 08-07-04 08:15

"Peter B. Juul" skrev

> I seem to recall that the singer actually sings "Lille
> Lise let-på-tråd // Hun sa' altid, gør det no'd" in the movie.

Well, thats funny!
Now we have to watch the movie again. I also recall it as "Lille Lise let på
tå", because thats the song I new, but I think that "let på tråd" is like a
funny joke from Bornedal. - If it is right.

Any one, who has got the movie on video or dvd, who can tell us pricesly
what she sings??

Nette.

Fra : vadmand

Dato : 12-07-04 18:41

"Nette" <nettesnetpostfjerndette@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

> "Peter B. Juul" skrev
>
> > I seem to recall that the singer actually sings "Lille
> > Lise let-på-tråd // Hun sa' altid, gør det no'd" in the movie.
>
> Well, thats funny!
> Now we have to watch the movie again. I also recall it as "Lille Lise let

> tå", because thats the song I new, but I think that "let på tråd" is like
> funny joke from Bornedal. - If it is right.
>
> Any one, who has got the movie on video or dvd, who can tell us pricesly
> what she sings??

The confusion arises because there are two different songs. "Lille Lise
Let-på-tå" is about a little girl who is sorry because she isn't allowed to
dance to an organ grinder (for the Danish readers: an organ grinder is not a
kiond of meat grinder bur a musical insatrument ("lirekasse")!)

"Lille Lise Let på tå
så misund'ligt dansen gå
udenfor på pladsen
rundt om lirekassen."

Whereasa "Lille Lise Let-på-tråd", the song in the film, is about a very
flighty girl, who ends up marrying the singer's uncle because he is rich.

"Lille Lise let på tråd
Hun sa' altid: gør det no'ed
Gør det no'd, ja, det gør det sgu - hun er min tante nu!".

Per V.

Fra : FlorE

Dato : 13-07-04 18:30

> Whereasa "Lille Lise Let-på-tråd", the song in the film, is about a very
> flighty girl, who ends up marrying the singer's uncle because he is rich.
>
> "Lille Lise let på tråd
> Hun sa' altid: gør det no'ed
> Gør det no'd, ja, det gør det sgu - hun er min tante nu!".
>
> Per V.

Finally found the song:

Poul Hagen - Lille Lise let-på-tråd

Also downloaded it from some fileshare!! Yiha

Thanx for the input!