Hvorfor stjålne biler ender i Rusland!!
Fra : Cosworth POWER

Dato : 09-05-04 19:26

Hej,

jeg sidder lige og læser nogle "race stories" på bmwm5.com's messageboard og
falder over følgende:

"Friend of mine with M5 who live in South of Russia had an encounter with
Brabus S-class SV12....

The owner of the car had no idea what engine or what HPs he's got....The
only thing he knew it is the latest one from Brabus and emgine is more the
6.0Liters....

What a nice car inside comuters, Laptops, light shining when you open the
doors....Beautiful car.....Price in Germany about $300.000.....The guy got
it for $130.000....It was stolen one.....

We call these cat Insurance Autos....is when the thiefs agree with the owner
of the car give him some money like 10-20k.....steal the car by the owner
reports that the car was stolen in one week....By this time the car is in
Russia registered on Russian number plates.....If you get caught then you
can sort out the problem to make the car legal for 10-15k....There even a
law...if within one year insurance does not claim the car ...then it becomes
legal...

In Moscow you could have headage with it and there is too many policemanns
that have computers and you can get caugt and will have some problems....

In othe regions in Russia is no probs at all....and everything costs much
cheaper....

Anyway the cars like SV12 are specially ordered to be stolen and already
have a potential owners...."

Meget mystisk metode at forholde sig til stjålne biler på: "if within one
year insurance does not claim the car ...then it becomes legal..."

Dette forklarer måske hvorfor så mange stjålne biler ender ovre Øst på :((

Man må da håbe at det ikke fungerer således i de nye EU lande!

--
Thomas Krath
http://tkrath.dk/bilimport/ - importguide

Fra : chr

Dato : 10-05-04 11:00

"Cosworth POWER" <tkrath@SLEThotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hej,
>
> jeg sidder lige og læser nogle "race stories" på bmwm5.com's messageboard
og
> falder over følgende:
>
> "Friend of mine with M5 who live in South of Russia had an encounter with
> Brabus S-class SV12....

heller bo i brandbeskattet DK, end i Rusland...bistandsklienter i DK har det
bedre en folk med fast arbejde derovre..

Chr.

Fra : Deaster

Dato : 10-05-04 17:53

Cosworth POWER wrote:

> Hej,
>
> jeg sidder lige og læser nogle "race stories" på bmwm5.com's
> messageboard og falder over følgende:
>
> "Friend of mine with M5 who live in South of Russia had an encounter
> with Brabus S-class SV12....
>
> The owner of the car had no idea what engine or what HPs he's
> got....The only thing he knew it is the latest one from Brabus and
> emgine is more the 6.0Liters....
>
> What a nice car inside comuters, Laptops, light shining when you open
> the doors....Beautiful car.....Price in Germany about
> $300.000.....The guy got it for $130.000....It was stolen one.....
>
> We call these cat Insurance Autos....is when the thiefs agree with
> the owner of the car give him some money like 10-20k.....steal the
> car by the owner reports that the car was stolen in one week....By
> this time the car is in Russia registered on Russian number
> plates.....If you get caught then you can sort out the problem to
> make the car legal for 10-15k....There even a law...if within one
> year insurance does not claim the car ...then it becomes legal...
>
> In Moscow you could have headage with it and there is too many
> policemanns that have computers and you can get caugt and will have
> some problems....
>
> In othe regions in Russia is no probs at all....and everything costs
> much cheaper....
>
> Anyway the cars like SV12 are specially ordered to be stolen and
> already have a potential owners...."
>

> Meget mystisk metode at forholde sig til stjålne biler på: "if
> within one year insurance does not claim the car ...then it becomes
> legal..."
>
> Dette forklarer måske hvorfor så mange stjålne biler ender ovre Øst
> på :((
>
> Man må da håbe at det ikke fungerer således i de nye EU lande!

Hmmm, var ellers ret sikker på at det trick med det ene år kun gjaldt
hviderusland. Men det er ellers ret effektiv ved jeg fra mine kolleger.

--
Mvh
Deaster