Spam har også fordele
Fra : Henrik Münster

Dato : 11-04-04 22:23

Spam er skam ikke bare af det onde. Jeg har lagt mærke til, at der
nederst i e-mailen, typisk under et billede med selve reklamen, ofte er
tekst med en eller flere vittigheder. Her er et eksempel fra en e-mail
med tilbud om at lære at lave penge på eBay, som jeg modtog for lidt
siden:

A man enters a restaurant, takes a seat, and, instead of using the
napkin, takes the table cloth from the table and tucks it around his
neck.The head waiter sees it and tells the waiter to go and tell him, in
a diplomatic way, that what he did was incorrect. The waiter goes to the
man and says, "Good day to you Sir.. Would you like a shave or a
haircut?".

A pipe burst in a lawyer's house, so he called a plumber. The plumber
arrived, unpacked his tools, did mysterious plumber-type things for a
while, and handed the lawyer a bill for $600.The lawyer exclaimed, "This
is ridiculous! I don't even make that much as a lawyer!."The plumber
quietly replied, "Neither did I when I was a lawyer."

A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around
that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a
lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a
patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win
the money. Many people had tried over time (weightlifters, longshoremen,
etc.) but nobody could do it. One day a scrawny little man wearing thick
glasses and a polyester suit came in and said in a tiny, squeaky voice,
"I'd like to try the bet." After the laughter had died down, the
bartender said okay, grabbed a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed
the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man. But the crowd's
laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the
lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As the crowd cheered, the
bartender paid the $1,000, and asked the little man, "What do you do for
a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weightlifter, or what?" The man
replied: "I work for the IRS."

A drunk decides to go ice fishing, so he gathers his gear and goes
walking around until he finds a big patch of ice. He heads into the
center of the ice and begins to saw a hole. All of sudden, a loud
booming voice comes out of the sky. "You will find no fish under that
ice." The drunk looks around, but sees no one. He starts sawing again.
Once more, the voice speaks, "As I said before, there are no fish under
the ice." The drunk looks all around, high and low, but can't see a
single soul. He picks up the saw and tries one more time to finish.
Before he can even start cutting, the huge voice interrupts. "I have
warned you three times now. There are no fish!" The drunk is now
flustered and somewhat scared, so he asks the voice, "How do you know
there are no fish? Are you God trying to warn me?" "No", the voice
replied. "I am the manager of this hockey area!
--
Henrik Münster
Esbjerg

Fra : thomas t

Dato : 13-04-04 21:51

Henrik Münster at henrik@muenster.dk:

> A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around
> that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a
> lemon until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a
> patron. Anyone who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win
> the money. Many people had tried over time (weightlifters, longshoremen,
> etc.) but nobody could do it. One day a scrawny little man wearing thick
> glasses and a polyester suit came in and said in a tiny, squeaky voice,
> "I'd like to try the bet." After the laughter had died down, the
> bartender said okay, grabbed a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed
> the wrinkled remains of the rind to the little man. But the crowd's
> laughter turned to total silence as the man clenched his fist around the
> lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As the crowd cheered, the
> bartender paid the $1,000, and asked the little man, "What do you do for
> a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weightlifter, or what?" The man
> replied: "I work for the IRS."

Okay, /den/ er sgi go'.