? Deleteing Shortcut from Desktop through ~
Fra : John Bray

Dato : 23-04-01 17:22

I am trying to remove all of the shortcuts for an VB application. I am able
to remove the shortcut from the Startup menu but not the desktop. If anyone
has any ideas I would appreciate the help. The only difference is that I am
deleteing the actual file on the desktop. In the case of the startup menu I
am deleteing a folder. My guess is that there is a file extension for the
shortcut or short cuts are not considered to be file system objects

Thanks in advanced

JB

Fra : Bjarke Walling Peter~

Dato : 30-04-01 16:35

The extension of a shortcut is .LNK if it's a shortcut to a Windows-program
and .PIF if it's a shortcut to a DOS-program.
Try to view the fileproperties of a shortcut.

- Bjarke Walling

John Bray <johnbray@stevensconcepts.com> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:mEYE6.1719$Ee1.168106@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net...