Ocx control. To create a program Need help~
Fra : amonimous

Dato : 18-01-01 12:23

I need help if there's any possibility that a program can analise the ocx
file and create a program.

please respond to my e-mail: mop25182@mail.telepac.pt.

It's Urgent

Fra : Jonathan Walters

Dato : 18-01-01 19:17

An OCX file is just a different extension for a DLL. It is not a normal DLL
however, you need to create COM client that knows how to use the component.
Sometimes the information is provided in the OCX in the form of an embedded
type library but other times, it is extremely difficult to do this.

Jonathan