En vred mand gi´r #¤%&%¤# ren besked
Fra : pre

Dato : 27-01-04 22:45

Det har i den senere tid været nødvendigt for mig at læse Outlook gruppen
mere grundigt end ellers, lidt af et arbejde i betragtning af daglige 2-300
poster. Så kan det være oplivende at læse en mail som denne:

It seems strange to me that Microsoft would tell you in one place that
Outlook is the big brother to Outlook Express and yet cripple it by not
allowing Newsgroups to be read directly.

The other problem I have found is the security for attachments.

System administrators have the ability to set their systems up to cover
these options - but the home user who would like to benefit from the extra
features that Outlook has is forced to revert to Outlook Express if they
want Newsgroups or occasionally recieve EXE files.

I also saw at one stage Microsoft claim that Outlook was the better program
to use with Hotmail accounts but it now seems it has no more functionality
here than Outlook Express.

Can someone tell me if there is a piece of software available that has the
options of both these programs in one.

The main reason I have tried Outlook 2003 was the Junkmail filter and the
ability to right click on a message to add the sender to my blocked senders
list (Outlook Express requires the message to be already open)
-ikke et ord om svaret.
--
mvh
pre © 2004