some WindowsMediaPlayer-problems
Fra : Ini

Dato : 30-01-04 16:14

Hi,

I put a WindowsMdiaPLayer-control on a form and now I encounter some
problems for

which I can't find a solution.

I opened Form1.frm in a text-editor and found the following controls for the
WMP.

## ----------------------------------------------

Begin WMPLibCtl.WindowsMediaPlayer WindowsMediaPlayer1
Height = 615
Left = 480
TabIndex = 0
Top = 5880
Width = 2655
URL = ""
rate = 1
balance = 0
currentPosition = 0
defaultFrame = ""
playCount = 1
autoStart = -1 'True
currentMarker = 0
invokeURLs = -1 'True
baseURL = ""
volume = 50
mute = 0 'False
uiMode = "full"
stretchToFit = 0 'False
windowlessVideo = 0 'False
enabled = -1 'True
enableContextMenu= -1 'True
fullScreen = 0 'False
SAMIStyle = ""
SAMILang = ""
SAMIFilename = ""
captioningID = ""
enableErrorDialogs= 0 'False
_cx = 4683
_cy = 1085
End

## ----------------------------------------------

Some properties I can change / manipulate by putting them in a command_click

action, like:

Private Sub Command1_Click()
WindowsMediaPlayer1.URL = "c:\temp\sample.mpg"
WindowsMediaPlayer1.fullScreen = 1 'True
End Sub

Other properties don't work that way. Things like:

WindowsMediaPlayer1.playCount = 1
WindowsMediaPlayer1.mute = 0

return:
runtime error 438
object doesn't support the property or method

In what way can I change all properties of the WMP using a command-button?

I also want to put the Start, Pause and Stop-functions of the WMP in a
command-

button. How is this possible?

Anyone any iedas?

Thanks,