Siemens Gigaset 4010 Comfort
Fra : Pia

Dato : 06-12-03 21:20

Hej Kim
Jeg har købt en Siemes Gigaset 4015 micro i Tyskland og jeg har nøjagtig det
samme problem som dig,
men jeg fik mail fra Siemens Tyskland at telefonen kun kan bruges i
tyskland, men hvis du har fundet ud af
en løsning må du gerne skrive.

René

Dear mr. Brondsholm

The reason for you problems is because you have bought the phone in
Germany.
The signal coming from the German telephoneline is different from the
one on
the Danish line. The phone you have bought is designed for the country
in
with it is sold, and there is nothing you can do to make the phone work
in
Denmark.

I hope it answered your question

If you have more questions about your phone or any other Siemens phone
feel
free to contacts us again via www.my-siemens.dk
or on 35 25 86 00 from Monday to Friday between 9 and 18.

--
Kind regards
Henrik