[nvidia] 25% more with coolbits!!!!!!!!!!!~
Fra : devilman

Dato : 28-11-03 00:47

[nvidia] 25% more with coolbits!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nvidia drivers come with a very nice overclocking program hidden inside,
called Coolbits. It is capable of offering you a 25% increase over stock
speeds on both your gpu clock and memory, as well as OpenGL, Direct3D, and
3D Antialiasing settings. It is a very nice utility, and this tutorial will
show you how to use it.

The first thing you will need to do is unlock the program so you can use it.
This requires you to change your system registry, so please back up any data
before changing anything in the registry.
Now, to get to your registry, click on your Start button, and go to Run.
When the command box opens, type "regedit" (without the quotes) in the
command line, and press OK.

The Key that you need to modify is located in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak. You can
navigate to that folder by clikcing the + signs next to each Key to expand
the tree. Once you get there, right-click inside the right pane, and choose
New>DWORD value. Name the value "Coolbits" (witout the quotes). Right click
on Coolbits, and choose Modify. Change the Value data to "3", and click OK.
Reboot, and Coolbits is activated!

Now that we have rebooted, the Coolbits overclocking utility should show up
in the display properties box.

aner ikke om det virker....................!!!!
http://oc3dmark.octeams.com/tip02.html
---------------------------©------------------------------------------------
------------

Fra : JoOngle

Dato : 29-11-03 21:32

--

Det virker sikkert fint nok, mit MSI VTD 128 Fx5900 kom
som standard installation med de "tweak" muligheder og

Det lykkedes at få skubbet Fx5900 kortet over Ultra FX'en's standard uden
stabillitetsproblemer
og pga. msi kortets monster køling var der kun 4 graders forskel ;)

Men det er vel måske forskellig fra producent til producent
om de på forhånd har aktiveret "coolbits". Dog ser min
"tweak" menu helt forskellig fra den de viser selv om det
er Nvidias egen ;/ weird...

Mvh
JoOngle

Fra : phg1

Dato : 30-11-03 22:47

----

> det er en gammel nyhed coolbits har været ude længe,med hensyn til om
det virker det clocker ikke kortet selv det skal du gøre den åbner bare
for at du kan stille på clockfrekvenserne
mvh poul

http://www.kandu.dk/