information about kopenhagen needed
Fra : Dana Miira Hackenber~

Dato : 15-04-01 13:46

hello,

sorry if this is out of topic, but a friend of mine is a webdesigner
from Ireland (only design, no programming) whose company just closed
down. She'd love to move to Copenhagen but we have no idea if the
chances to get a job there are good or not. She speaks only English.
We'd also like to know if it's easy to find a decent apartment in
Copenhagen.
I want to go with her, I speak no Danish but English, German, Dutch
and French. I work in the graphic business as well.

If any of you could give me information about this or name me
webpages where I could find info I'd be forever grateful!!!

Thanks,

Miira
miira@web.de
***
MHackenberger@csi.com
~I love my Mac~

Fra : Bent skohorn

Dato : 16-04-01 10:58

"Dana Miira Hackenberger" <nightowl@planet-interkom.de> wrote

> we have no idea if the chances to get a job there are good or not.

Same chances as the rest of the world, if you're good at what you're doing
it wont be a problem.

> She speaks only English.

Thats usually not a problem, us danes are pretty smart, and hey, we speak
english as well(most of us) - even the people at burger king :)

> We'd also like to know if it's easy to find a decent apartment in
> Copenhagen.

No. its _not_ easy, but its possible.. and there are plenty of hostels/motel
type places that'll take you for appx. $350-400 a month.

> I want to go with her, I speak no Danish but English, German, Dutch
> and French. I work in the graphic business as well.

Good for you. Denmark is a nice place.

> If any of you could give me information about this or name me
> webpages where I could find info I'd be forever grateful!!!

Any pages there might be would probably be in danish. Sorry, but
www.howtogotodenmarkandgetajobandanapartmentreallyeasy.dk isnt up yet :) Go
here for a month, see how things work out..

> Thanks,

Welcome

> Miira

Bent Skohorn